The pie charts compare home ownership and renting for 1991 and 2007 in percentage term.

hoangmyvo 2 / 3  

home ownership and renting in the UK

As shown on the chart above, in 1991, the percentage of the homeowner was accounting for 60%, which was the most popular type of housing. Accordingly, the next largest sector was social renting, amounting to 23% or nearly one-third of all homes. The remaining homes were privately rented home and social housing, in which social housing took a tiny fraction (6%).

Sixteen years later, in 2007, the number had dramatically changed. The homeowner had an increase of 10% compared with the figure in 1991, accounting for 70% of all homes. Conversely, the number of social rented homes had dropped from 23% to 17%, which can explain the increase in home ownership.

The percentage of privately rented homes had remained unchanged at 11%. Therefore, it made up for the third popular type of housing. Social housing had decreased three-fold from 6% in 1991 to 2% in 2007, and it remained the least popular type of housing.
Hoang, the next time you have your IELTS Task 1 essay reviewed, please do not forget to upload the image file as well. The image will help me to assess the quality of your analysis and any overlooked parts of the graph you were given. At the moment, I will be unable to tell you if you did a good job or not with your analysis because I can only base the analysis on the information that you have given. Therefore, I will not analyze your content and accuracy but rather, your formatting. The formatting that you have is not very good. The summary analysis is only a single sentence when you should have at least 3 sentences that should outline the discussion for the upcoming paragraphs. you have a second paragraph that is acceptable in terms of analysis, although, you should practice presenting the complete information in sentences instead of using parenthesis for emphasis. The parenthesis does not indicate any analysis of the given data and should be avoided whenever possible. Your third paragraph is one sentence short of the 3 sentence minimum requirement. Your final paragraph is in an acceptable format although, as I mentioned previously, I cannot assess if you have completely and accurately represented the information given to you because of the lack of illustration. Don't bother uploading the image now since I can only give you one review per essay. It will be useless because as a contributor, I am no longer going to be able to re-assess your work based on the image.
OP hoangmyvo 2 / 3  
Here's the info on the pie chart

Home / Writing Feedback / The pie charts compare home ownership and renting for 1991 and 2007 in percentage term.