Pie charts on the degrees granted at National University; computer science is the highest proportion

irhame 52 / 50 25  
Three pie charts compare levels of granted in several different subjects among three decades at National University and are measured in percentages. Overall, as can be seen that computer science is the highest proportion of these chart.

Computer science increased gradually from 1990 to 2010 representing from more or less one in third to more than two fifths. As such, it has been most popular field in National University. In 1990, suddenly, Law is always be the lowest proportion of subjects for following three decades, it can be proved that it stood at 10% and never increased until 2010. Furthermore, although medicine was the second lowest proportion in 1990, by 2000 and 2010 it increased steadily and it was be the second highest percentage.

Less change was seen in the remaining one subject, business fell to one in twenty in 2000, but it still decreased slightly to fifteen-percent in next ten years.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Where's the picture? It is hard you give you some feedback if no picture includes. Always include the graph every time you post your report.

Tips and advice for Double/triple graphs (IELTS)
Introduction: Write one sentence, but introduce each chart separately e.g "This first bart chart shows..., and the second chart illustrate
Short body:
Write 2 sentences. If the information in the charts is not connected, find one main point or general trend for each chart. If the charts are connected, try to make comparisons

Main body paragprahs: If the two charts are completely different (e.g. a graph and a table), write a separate paragraph about each.
If the charts are the same, and show the same information (e.g. 2 pie charts), do not describe them separately, the examiner will want to see comparisons.

Thanks,
eddy suaib
intiaiqbal92 13 / 13 2  
Hi Irham..I have some suggestions for you..
Three pie charts compare levels of granted in several different subjects among three decades at National University and are measured in percentages. Overall, as can be seen that computer science is the highest proportion of these chart. I think your introduction needs more words, at least you have to write 2 sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Pie charts on the degrees granted at National University; computer science is the highest proportion