IELTS writing task 1-piechart provide the data of woman education grades in someland.

phuongthao15389 4 / 9  
The graphs show the proportion of woman participating in seven different education grades in Someland in two years 1945 and 1995. It can be seen that there were more and more woman studying in the higher education levels.

In 1945, most of women studied under grade 6. The number of woman taking part in 3rd grade and year 6 accounted for a half. In addition, up to 35% of woman did not go to school, leaving 10% for year 9, 4% for year 12 and just 1% for first degree. There was none women studied in post degree.

In 1995, all of women went to school. There was an dramatic increase in the percentage of woman studying the 12th grade or above, corresponding to the fall to zero of those studying third grade and year 6. The rate of women participating in first degree rose the most significantly, making up 50%. The women studying year 12, first degree and post degree together comprised 90% while the proportion for year 9 remained stable.

In summary, education for woman in Someland had an enormous improvement from 1945 to 1995.

learner26 4 / 7  
The graphs show the proportion of woman participating in seven different education grades in Someland in two yearsbetween 1945 and 1995. It can be seen that there were more and more womanwomen studying in the higher education levels .
princedynasty 15 / 57 4  
Maybe it would be better to say "the graphs compare the participation of women in a range of education grades in Someland in 1945 and 50 years later. "

:D

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS writing task 1-piechart provide the data of woman education grades in someland.