There are many places that wait their visitors; Turkish Tourism Culture

osman 1 / -  
There are many places that wait their visitors. Turkish tourism consists of many touristic activities such as historical trip, religion visiting and natural places travelling.

Republic of Turkey has great and long historical identification. Many civilizations lived in Anatolia. Some of names are Hittite, Trojans, Urartu, Lydia, Ionia, Roman, Greek, Byzantium, Seljuk, Ottoman, and modern Turkey. All cultures had built themselves creation so visitors have may choices for visiting those historical places.

There are a lot of memoirs that belong to Muslim, Christian, Jewish. They have been living together since long time. Visitors come to visit famous temples in special days. Tree of these places to visit Ephesus, Saint Sophia, Sumele Monastery.

Turkey is consisted seven region area. These all regions has different natural places and foods. Specially doner, manti, baklava, sarma, lokum are famous foods.

Finally visitors have a lot of reason to visit in turkey. They find opportunities to have funs. In addition to this, they learn about Turkish people, culture and foods.
ahmad 3 / 11  
you describe yor country very good..a have lots of friend from there
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
I like the information that you have provided about Turkey, but I notice that this information is presented in a disorganized manner. I would talk about geography (regions) first, then history, then culture (the different peoples). Try writing an introduction that portrays Turkey as a wonderful place to visit and goes on to say that you will be telling about its geography, history, and culture. Then revise and reorder your body paragraphs. Then expand your conclusion.

I'll let other forum members jump in with suggestions for revising specific sentences.
At the moment, you have so few details that you could turn this into a single paragraph, and, once you fixed up the grammar, it would probably be pretty good. You just don't have enough material here to sustain a five paragraph essay, though. If need a paper that is a full length essay, you will have to do some research, find out how many tourists Turkey gets in a year, how much tourism revenue each of the activities you mention generates, and so on. Don't forget to cite your sources.

Home / Writing Feedback / There are many places that wait their visitors; Turkish Tourism Culture