Nowadays, many places in the world have difficulty to find water

Beauty17 56 / 88 5  
What are the causes of water scarcity? What are your solutions?

Nowadays, many places in the world have difficulty to find water. There are several causes of this scarcity such as deforestation and increasing of water user. The solutions to tackle this matter are making water permeating area and rainwater harvesting.

Water scarcity becomes common problem which happen in this era. A huge parts of the world facing this issue annually. Logging of forest makes declining in the number of tree populations where trees are the best water absorbent from nature. Plant will save and keep the amount of underground water supply thus when drought season comes, there is still water stock. However, deforestation makes dryness and water scarcity during drought season. Another reason is inclining the number of inhabitants thus more water is needed. Furthermore, water permeating areas are converted into housing along with the increasing of human population. Meanwhile, clean water source itself is still difficult to acquire.

There are some solutions to overcome this issue. Firstly is creating water absorbent area. It can be done by tree planting such as making garden and city forest. These plants will make pores in the ground as channel to permeate water. Secondly is constructing rainwater harvesting. This way will be done if soil is not able to absorb water with maximal. We can say that this method is building water reservoir like well to keep stock of water by channelling rain water use pipes or gutters to the well.

To sum up, reducing the number of plant population and overwhelming number of inhabitants who utilize water lead to water scarcity. Making absorbent area for water and constructing rainwater harvesting are the solutions which are able to overcome this problem
Hi Meireza, let me start by offering you some corrections regarding the terms you are using in this essay. For example, The proper reference to the act of looking for water is "water shortage". The water holding areas are more popularly known as a "watershed" or "water dams", if you want to use a more popular term, you can say "water storage areas". Regarding the inhabitants in an area, you should have said "increasing number of..." instead.

I must commend you on the improvement in your writing style. You now display more coherence and logic in your discussions. There is a chronological order to the method of your evidence presentation and your reasons are understandable to the reader, even though there are some grammar mistakes. It doesn't create any confusion on the part of the reader. Good work. I hope to see your continued improvement in the coming days.
SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
Hello Mey, Let me give you some corrections :)

... common problem which happen[subject verb is disagreement=> common problems which happen in this era. A huge parts of the world ...
... along with the increasing ofthe human population.

Firstly is creating water absorbent=>water-absorbent area.
... to keep stock of water by channelling =>channelingrain water =>rainwater use pipes or ...

Hope it will help you better :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Nowadays, many places in the world have difficulty to find water