I plan to live in the United Kindom!

kodyBlurton 1 / -  
In the future I plan on living in in the United Kingdom's. Why? Some may ask and that's a good question. The reasons for this is because for one the concerts, and raves. Two the scenery the tall mountains and extravagant buildings. Lastly because I can keep the pet I long for the most to be mine.

The concerts in the UK are much more entertaining than ones in America. Stage props and set up are far more advanced and well I guess dangerous. These concerts bring tons of people all who seem to bond over the same common interest. Some even seem to help the bands out with set up and takedown something American band fans don't do. This plus the rules are a little looser than American ones.

Then there is the scenery with the tall mountains and beautiful buildings. Many of the mountains there are lush and full of trees bearing several woodland animals. Not only have that but the lakes seemed not to be as polluted as American lakes. Then you move to the cities and all the buildings are well made sturdy and designed amazingly. One of the examples being Radcliffe a very well designed round building.

Lastly I bring you to the subject of having my favorite animal. I've always wanted a pet fox and in the UK that is possible. Many people who live in this area have such a pet and it is widely accepted. So there wouldn't be any judgment on my part for having the so beloved fox I want.

In conclusion I believe that it would be a great idea for me to go live in the UK after high school. My concert needs and my view on art will be met. This land just seems to be right for me and I can't wait to go live there.
AminoPasta 1 / 6 2  
These are the ones I could find. Please get your essay reviewed by someone else too. Cheers. :)
Corrected:
In the future I plan on living in in the United Kingdom . Why? Some may ask and that's a good question . The reasons for this isFirstly , because for oneof the concerts and the raves. TwoSecondly, because of thethe scenery the tall mountains and the extravagant buildings. Lastly because I cancould keep the pet I longed for the most to be mine.

The concerts in the UK are much more entertaining than the ones in America. Stage props and the set ups are far more advanced and well I guess though dangerous. These concerts bring tons of people all who seem to bond over the same common interest. Some even seem to help the bands out with the set up and takedown; something which American band fans don't do . This plusThe rules too are a little looser than American ones.

Then there is the scenery with the tall mountains and beautiful buildings. Many of the mountains there are lush and full of trees bearinghome to several woodland animals. Not only have that but The lakes seemed not do not seem to be as polluted as the American lakesones . Then you move to the cities and all the buildings are well made, sturdy and amazingly designed . One of the examples being Radcliffe; a very well designed round building.

Lastly I bring you to the subject of having my favorite animal. I've always wanted a pet fox and in the UK that is possiblewhich is possible in the UK . Many people who live in this area have such apets and it is widely accepted. So there won't be any judgment on my part for having the so beloved fox I've always wanted .

In conclusion I believe that it would be a great idea for me to go live in the UK after high school. My concert needs and my views on art will be met. This land just seems to be right for me and I can't wait to go live there.

Lastly, are you American? I don't think people would like you trashing your country in front of foreign admission officers.
Good job and effort by Aminopasta! :)

Why? Some may ask and that's a good question

Some may ask me "Why?"

The reasons for this is because for one the concerts, and raves. Two the scenery the tall mountains and extravagant buildings. Lastly because I can keep the pet I long for the most to be mine.

... the last reason is pretty confusing to me :(
There are several reasons for this; First it is the concerts and raves, secondly the scenic beauty of landscapes and the magnificent historical buildings. Lastly, I can have my pet whom I longed to have with me.

.... There are a few things I don't understand;

Stage props and set up are far more advanced and well I guess dangerous.

... why dangerous?

Some even seem to help the bands out with set up andtakedown something American band fans don't do.

... take down what?
This is what I could do with rephrasing;
The concerts in the UK are much more entertaining than those in America. Stage props and set ups are far more advanced and dangerous too. These concerts bring together thousands of people who share a common interest. It can be seen that some fans even help the bands with stage set ups. This is not found among the fans in the USA. Further, the rules too are more lenient compared to the regulations in America.

Home / Writing Feedback / I plan to live in the United Kindom!