You are planing to study abroad. what do you think you will like or dislike about it?

bahareh 18 / 50  
Knowledge itself is a power. Thirst of knowledge took many famous historians to different parts of this world. There have been many famous people like Mahatma Gandhi who went to South Africa to study law and returned as a great scholar with a conviction of helping people of his country to get justice. Likewise, many students prefer studying abroad because of various reasons. I think students are willing to have their studies outside their home countries due to various reasons such as higher standards of education, better campus facilities, and enlightened résumé for better employment opportunities.

First but foremost, many people try to study in foreign country because they may find more qualified education in higher standard in order to gain their success. In many places, there are not enough options to choice, so residents have to look at other chances to study their favorite subject and continue it in another development country.

Secondly, students might not access to better campus facilities if they only use their home campus in their country. Compare to many third countries where are no evidences to approve their complete facilities to study, advanced countries can provide better equipments and other facilities for learners. For instance, Chinas students find more equipment such as new and modernize laboratories in U.S University compare to their own in China. They are satisfied by choosing another country to study and use these preparations to obtain their degree.

Thirdly, having an enlightened resume leads to more opportunities to find a better job and all this happen when students try to study in abroad. According to the BBC news, most foreign students are likely to gain more experiences and acknowledge through their studying time and enrich their resume to be more qualified for a professional job in their own country. It would be an amazing resume for a student if she or he can attach a letter as a reference letter from a famous company in an advanced country to his or her resume.

Finally, although there will be many difficulties during living in a foreign country, the weight of advantages is more obvious. There is always a way to find the better educations and facilities through studying time which leads to more success and a dream job for a foreign learners.

PLEASE EDIT MY ESSAY AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY MISTAKES. THANKYOU
lolo12 2 / 3  
This is well written, but you aren't answering the question about what you would like or dislike. You need to write the essay about yourself. Include what would make traveling abroad special for you and what you look forward to. Also, you can say the things you are not looking forward to, like being away from home.
OP bahareh 18 / 50  
Hi lolo12;
thankyou for your advise, and I thought that I wrote my essay in the way like other academic essay should be.
bahar

Home / Writing Feedback / You are planing to study abroad. what do you think you will like or dislike about it?