Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

'What Plans Do for Me' - Scholarship essay

sebastiann436 3 / 4  
i'll need to make an essay for scholarship application which i should submit before december 10th, the topic should be about something that changes my life and less than 300 words,

it's still around 260 words, so please if you could give me one or two sentence, please help, any valuable feedbacks or corrections would be needed too , thank you, before!

Nearly two years ago I began to make a goal setting and plans for my life. Though it does not seem to be so important at first, but as I decide what I wanted to do, and to be, I began to realize what I should do in order to reach that goals. It has brought me into a whole new focus in my life. Not only that it made me focused in what I wanted to achieve, in some ways, it has taught me how to learn, how to study, not just what to study. Learning A Level subjects has forced me to study in a quick pace in both school and A Level lessons in order to keep up with both. I began to attend more class after school to study A Level, especially mathematics and physics. Sometimes, I'll have to sacrifice some things in order to have other thing which I should have to achieve my goal. It is, indeed, a stressing thing for me when I had to let go all my weekends to study. But having a goal has somehow encourages me to do my best for it. The idea of achieving my goal has encouraged me to do better, to give more than my usual.

Perhaps, for some people, having a goal does not mean a thing for them. But for me, it has gave me a direction on what I wanted to be, and how. It encourage me to give more than I usually do, and to focus my actions on what I wanted to be.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'What Plans Do for Me' - Scholarship essay