Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of
plant that is important to you or the people in your country? Use specific
reasons and details to explain your choice.

Rice has always been played a pivotal role in Vietnam in diverse ways. One of its ways is our habits because rice has always been seen as the plant which is inherently connected to our daily meals and because of the rice our country has managed to control our economy. This essay will clarify all the mentioned above arguments.

Eating rice is one of our traditional behavior since rice is the main plant for human consumption when it comes to our country. Our people in ancient times did not have sufficient amount of foods to consume and rice was abundant and hence they commenced to eat rice in order to replace their eating desires. This behavior has been inherited by many young generations, even though there is an abundance of foods to consume instead of rice such as noodle, and bread. To clarify, imagine yourself being one of us, your most likely meal will definitely associated with rice since you look up to your parents and they do eat rice as their main food. As a corollary, rice is now part of us and it is almost impossible to consume our meal without rice.

Along with the conventional behavior, rice is the chief product for our country to export. Unfortunately, they are quite cheap and we cannot really obtain any considerable profit from them. However, our country is still underprivileged, technologies are beyond of our capacity and thus rice is the only plant we can temporarily make some profit to regulate our economy situation. By way of example, envision yourself a country which does not have anything except rice and some plants such as coffee and many others to sell. The result is quite glaring, rice are one of our essential product to befriend with our current financial situation

So, when it comes to our country, it is obvious that rice is the plant which is meaningful for our country owing to our economy state. Aside from the economy, rice also has become the one of our daily meal to consume since the ancient times.
Shin, save for a few negligible grammatical errors in your essay this is a pretty good effort on your part. There is a clear understanding on your part of the prompt requirements and your thought process is more coherent in this essay than your previous attempts. The essay provides an insight into rice as an important commodity for Vietnam. However, I believe you should point out that it is an important plant throughout Asia as well because Asian eating habits require rice to go with the meals just as bread is a staple for American food. The sound reasons that you provided helped to give authority to the message of your paper and allows you to show the great concern and interest on your part in rice as a method of improving your country. In a grade of 4 out of 5, I would give this a 4.5.

Home / Writing Feedback / Plants can provide food, shelter, clothing, or medicine. What is one kind of plant that is important