Play a lot with gadget in the early age

FatmaFaricha 1 / 2  

gadgets impact for communication skills on children

Nowadays, parents often let their children play a lot with computers and tablets in order to improve their technological skills. Do the advantages of the use of these devices from early age outweigh the disadvantage?

In this modern era, sophisticated technology become the primary necessity for some people. A plenty of parents allow their children to spend more time in front of laptop and smartphonein tend to increase their technological skills. It is believed that this circumstance brings more drawbacks than the benefits. Analyzing the reason why it brings more disadvantages than advantages will be written in this essay.

First of all, youngsters who use gadget in their leisure time will become more individual. They will prefer to stay in their room with gadget rather than having communication with other people. A prominent example relating to this case is when their friends come to their home after school, they will more focuss on their tablet than playing with them. This condition is occurred because in their point of view, playing with tablet is more joyful and more entertaining than their classmates.

Moreover, spending a lot of time in front of computer makes children ignoring the situation around them. For example, when their parents are busy to prepare breakfast and dinner, these children will not help them because these kids just focuss on their computer or smartphones. Because of they get accustomed to play with electronic media, they become a gadget addict and it makes they do not have any respect to the others.

Based on aforementioned points, make children less social with their friends and ignore the condition around them are the drawbacks of spending much time in front of electronic media. It means that the advantages outweigh the advantages.
Irmadesyre 2 / 4  
smartphonein : becareful when typing

Youngsters : tend to out of topic because your essay talk about children.
trilestari 1 / 3  
A prominent example relating to this case is when their friends come to their home after school, they will more focuss on their tablet than playing with them.

For example, when their parents are busy to prepare breakfast and dinner, these children will not help them because these kids just focuss on their computer or smartphones.

I found two words "focuss" that it should be writing with "focus".
I was checking in Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary - 4th Edition.
moh_jawahir - / 7 1  
Hi ... Fatma,
let me give you some suggestions,

sophisticated technology becomes the primary ...

... and it makes they do them not have any ...

Because of they get accustomed ...

hope this helps,
keep cheers,

Moh. Jawahir

Home / Writing Feedback / Play a lot with gadget in the early age