Playing out door games are the best solution to remove my stress and have a carefree life.

smitahingankar 1 / -  
People have different ways of escaping the stress and difficulties of modern life.

As we reached to adulthood our responsibility, dedication and requirements also increases and our growth becomes very important part of our life. We have advantage for both if we will take stress or if we will not. I believe that it is important to give more devotion to what ever work given to you or if you have any target to complete. But one should not feel stressful about it, one should always enjoy there work. In my opinion i would prefer to play some out door games if i want to remove my stress. Mostly, i feel very relaxed after playing some out door games though i have ample of reasons to select playing to come out of my stress.

First of all, it is important to keep your self active and engaged in some work that you like. However, we all have to be very hard with our-self to get basic necessity of life, so mostly we get abdicate our inquisitive aside to effectuate success in life. For instance, in my childhood i used to go for natation because i was interested to make my future in Olympics and getting a gold medal for our country but my financial condition was not so good that is why i stated working in a insurance company as a advice. Moreover, i got lots of customer to handle and this work was very tedium for me and that leads to whole lot stress. But by playing outdoor games i diverted myself from stress to a rapture feeling.

Secondly, by playing out door games i became physically fit and it gave me metal peace which boost my concentration so that i can focus on my work without any distraction and stress. Furthermore, its human tendency that if we will work by taking lot of stress then we will end up doing mistakes which will hamper our work and will increase more stress. So by playing games and going in fresh environment will work as a great help to release my stress and to come out from all the worries i have.

By the way of above statement, i m of the opinion that playing out door games are the best solution to remove my stress and have a carefree life.
faarasyad 7 / 15 7  
Hi smitahingankar,

1. What is the question ?
2. It is better if you render a space among each paragraph due your layout is important when you write an academic writing. Also, it helps readers to understand your ideas easily.
Junisha111p 11 / 21 4  
We have advantage for both if we will take stress or if we will not.

what you want to say?

I will write it--

When a person reached to a youth age, his responsibilities also increases simultaneously such as study, responsibility of secure career. the choice is depend on individual that weather one wants to work hard in life towards a certain goal or simply enjoy adulthood in futile way. However, one should make a good balance between work and enjoyment. He should play sport keep his mind and body clean, and he should work hard to secure a good career.

Let me know what you think

Home / Writing Feedback / Playing out door games are the best solution to remove my stress and have a carefree life.