TOEFL; plethora of convenient stores in Taiwan: 7-11, Family

JinFay 1 / -  
Please help me improve this article, this is for the TOEFL test! Thank very much!!

Nowadays food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reason and examples to support your answer.

As the technology developed, the people can have access to the food conveniently. Is this phenomenon good to our living or less relevant to the way we live? In my view, the easier preparation of food has greatly enhance the quality of people's lifestyle due to the fact that there is more expand time we can use and it is able to enjoy foreign food not being abroad.

First, due to the convenient of assessing food, people can get the stratification of daily necessary as soon as they wish. For example, there is a plethora of convenient stores such as 7-11, Family, in Taiwan. Not only the instant food can it provides, but also fresh cooked food. Sandwiches, hamburgers, instant noodles or even Italian noodles are available in the store. It will just take a few minutes to warm them up. Quickly food supplement renders the public, those hardworking people, have more time spent on their projects.

What's more, it will no longer burn a hole in our wallet in order to enjoy the foreign delicacy. Agriculture skill has bloomed in recent year. Even the huge difference in growing environment like weather, soil, the framers in Taiwan can grow the food originated in American. Saving the money and time to transport those foreign foods from abroad, we can still have a great American traditional style party.

Without these instruments or change in lifestyle, people would have difficulties to achieve their goal. Were we to make a fire for cooking by woods, we would have no extra time to do other more meaningful thing. Although feeding is an elementarily need, it should not occupy our all day.

In sum, the improvement of preparing food allows people having more time to use and being able to test various kinds of food. If we were to cooking like two or three decades before, the industries would not such prosperous as nowadays. It is always a complement each other process.(323 words)
April April 13 / 148 22  
has greatly enhance the quality of people's lifestyle due to the fact that there is more expand time we can use and it is able to enjoy foreign food not being abroad. --- has greatly IMPROVED the quality of people's LIVES due to the fact that there is more FREE time AVAILABLE and WE ARE able to enjoy foreign food WITHOUT HAVING TO GO abroad.

due to the convenient of assessing food --- THANKS to the CONVENIENCE of assessing food (you just used 'due to' in the previous sentence so for this one, replace it with 'thanks to' or 'owing to'

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL; plethora of convenient stores in Taiwan: 7-11, Family