"80 points" - Different reasons as to why people attend college; TOEFL

Emin Can 1 / 1  
1) People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays,most people are taking the toefl course because of some reasons.For instance we need to take an 80 points from it.This is due to the fact,so many people want to study in other europian countires.Such as The uk or Ireland etc.In addition some people claim that toelf test is the most essential aspect of learning english with native or proffessors.However,others are opposed to this idea and it is believed that all people learn english in their countires because this situation will occur badly results for those who are willing.Neverthless Äą strongly agree with this idea and all people should learn english own countires.

In the mean time Äą took an this exam and My score was 75 so I failed :/
joythblessy 86 / 272 15  
hai...

If you write essays like this what will be the result...?
What you have written is completely out of topic. For TOEFL independent task, you need to write at least four paras and your essay should contain more than 300 words.

The four paras are; Introduction+ 1st body para +second body para +conclusion.
There are many essays you find on EF if you search by the key word TOEFL, that give you a sense about this essay structure. I suggest you to read them and get a good idea how you should construct this essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / "80 points" - Different reasons as to why people attend college; TOEFL