Pop stars earn much more than classical music performers. Some people think this is fully justified

Iwilltrymybest 3 / 7  

earnings of pop stars and other musicians

Pop stars earn much more than classical music performers. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

With the outbreak of mass media, there has been an increasing in emerging pop stars coupled with their enormous income. Therefore, while some people reckon it is justifiable for these performers, the others find it arbitrary for the classical music ones. This essay will analyze both viewpoints and reasons why I advocate for the latter.

On the one hand, that pop stars should earn a fortune may be reasonable. As several contemporary mainstream singers gain their fame through social media, they have to spend a great deal of money in marketing campaign. This, in practice, helps such performers keep their name known by the public during a short-lived career. A case in this point is Son Tung as this singer has channeled a huge budget into acts of building up and retaining his image as being stylish and trendy. Given that, he should deserve such fortune to make up for his investment. As it shows, current pop singers are justified for such income.

On the other hand, I believe this practice fails to give the classical music artists an even-handed treatment. Since they underwent years of intensive training to be proficient in using instruments as well as performing skills, the professionals in classical genre should be paid at the very least on equal footing to the pop ones in their wage. This, moreover, could propagate a false notion that such contemporary singers have surpassed those versed in classical music. Beethoven, one of the greatest composers, had to face financial burden due to the low payment. However, it did not mean that he was much less prodigious in art compared to the newcomers. Thus, it is plausible for the those specializing in classical genre have such equal payment.

For the reasons mentioned above, it seems to me that the classical musical artists should be deserved an income as equitably as pop ones.
The word usage of the writer tends to be on the side of incorrect usage. Specifically,the use of the words outbreak and arbitrary was misplaced due to meaning of each word which ran counter to what the writer was trying to explain. It is important for the writer to understand that he cannot make unfounded claims in the topic restatement as it affects the interpretation of the original topic. An inaccurate representation either by the addition or removal of a reference creates a task inaccuracy. The " is good.It tells me which side is supported. Opting to use one of the existing public opinions means that the essay will be comparing both sides based on the public and private reasons. That did not happen though.

Reading the explanation paragraphs shows that the writer offers a selective discussion format. This means that out off 3 representation requirements, only one, the personal opinion, was properly discussed. Where is the necessary comparative discussion? Why should I believe you when the evidence presented is lacking? There should be a "They" VS. "I" and " They" with the additional support of "I" in each paragraph. These discussions should be based on the provided points of view.

It is the lack of correct response format and development that could very well prevent the passing score of this essay. Those, along with LR problems are the points for correction in relation to this type of prompt discussion instruction moving forward.

Home / Writing Feedback / Pop stars earn much more than classical music performers. Some people think this is fully justified