"How to Popularize Electric Car?" only the third paragraph

skw 1 / -  

Electric Car promotion

The government's public environmental protection education and the publicity surrounding electric vehicles are also a factor affecting popularity of electric car. For the past few years, electric vehicles have become more popular because many citizens have growing awareness about environmental issue. And this awareness is related to education. Zsoka et al. (2013) show that "a strong correlation between the intensity of environmental education and the environmental knowledge of students" (para. 1). If the long-term exposure of people to this atmosphere, conservation of ecosystem can imperceptibly become their life values. Firstly, they pay more attention to environmental protection. Expressing support for low-polluting electric vehicles and the intention to buy (Yan et al., 2019). Secondly, they understand the damage to the environment caused by gasoline vehicles, such as emitting greenhouse gases CO2 or air pollutants such as sulfur dioxide and PM2.5. Resulting in their interest in buying gasoline cars is dramatically weakened, and they no longer buy vehicles powered by traditional fossil fuels, thereby affecting the decision. Even though electric vehicles are more expensive than internal-combustion engine vehicles, environmentally conscious people may prefer electric vehicles in order to produce fewer greenhouse gases and reduce roadside air pollution (Dimitropoulos, 2014, p. 29). This proves that the stronger environmental awareness in the community, the more people can be encouraged to make a choice for electric vehicles. Furthermore, when the values of citizens change, they attach importance to the sustainable development of society and the earth, as responsible "world citizenship" (World citizens, n.d., p. 1). Because of its civic awareness allow them comprehend that petroleum energy is limited, and electricity can be provided by renewable energy sources such as solar energy, wind energy, hydro energy, etc. without harming the interests of the next generation, nor jeopardize the long-term benefits, so that achieve sustainable development of society, so select electric vehicles. Another way to popularize electric car through publicity, the majority of the public make decisions due to social trends and their herd psychology. In fact, the trend culture in society is formed under the propaganda of the business community, as is the case with electric vehicles which brands such as Tesla, Tesla has been promoting to change human behavior and improve pollution by developing electric vehicles. When electric cars become more popular, plus advertising to create a favorable image in the minds of customers that purchase of electric cars is tasteful and responsible behavior, then more people will be influenced by media or friends or follow the trend, and some of them have the attitude of conformity, so they choose electric cars. Therefore, it is indispensable to enhance publicity and education will help increase the popularity of electric vehicles.
Well, it is certainly difficult to review this paragraph for proper development and weak points without reading the first half of the essay or, the whole essay for that matter. It is important to understand that I am going to be doing a blind review here, and my statements may or, may not be applicable to your writing since I have not read the whole essay. This is a general review that you will have to take at face value.

I find that the paragraph is heavily reliant on in-text citations, but the writer does not expand enough on the citations through personal opinion presentations and opinions. The connection is a bit hard to create when you use so much words from other people, and so few of your own. Try to expand on the reasons why you chose to use such a citation in relation to your topic focus whenever you can.

Additionally, you can divide this paragraph into 2. My advice is to seperate the publicity discussion since it is a seperate presentation topic from the early content. That way you allow yourself room to further develop and interesting and relevant discussion covering more aspects for consideration.

Home / Writing Feedback / "How to Popularize Electric Car?" only the third paragraph