The population by age groups in one town who rode bicycles in 2011.

Thao Huynh 1 / -  

cycling commuters by gender and age

Question: The table below shows the percentage of the population by age groups in one town who rode bicycles in 2011.
Answer:
The table illustrates the number of population of one town who rode bicycles in 2011, according to five age groups.
Overall, the ratio of female who ride bicycle gained in popularity more than that of male. However, both of women and men, who aged from 0 to 9 year old, was most interested in riding bicycles.

In 2011, females aged 0 - 9 year old topped the list at (51.3), followed by the ages of 10 to 17 years old (42.2). The figures for the 18-39 and over 60 shared a similar pattern, between 17.1 and 18.5. At the bottom place was aged from 40 to 59 year old (12.3).

In terms of males, the age group 0-9 held the lion's share (50.3), which is 25.7 higher than the second rank - the age 10 -17 year old boys. The proportion of the age 60 over interested in riding bicycles is 13.2. The number of cycling commuters (the age 18-39 year old) made up 9.7, which was slightly higher than that of the age 40-59 year old, a difference of 1,7%.

yuanyuan123 1 / 2  
I think it should be: ...population of inhabitants in one town who rode bicycles ...
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Thao Huynh
Hello there!

I can see that you're new to the forum. Welcome! I hope that you are able to garner substantial feedback from this forum to help you in grasping the language more.

Firstly, compressing the language that you're using in your text will substantially help you in the long-run. If you are able to focus on details that you specifically need, you will be able to tailor-fit your content more to what's necessary.

Ensure that you are abiding by conventional writing standards at all costs. If you are able to do this, you'll have have more of a formal tone that will help you in the long-run curate informative content. That being said, focus on the overall flow of your content as well. I have noticed that, while you do have observations, the way in which you transition and work through the words have to be improved should you seek to substantiate all of the details more.

Let's take a look at your essay. Observe these changes I will make:

The table illustrates the number of one town's bicycle riding population of one town who rode bicycles in 2011, according ...
... of female bicycle riders who ride bicycle gained in popularity ... of the male. However, both of w Women and men, who aged from 0 to 9 years old, was were most ...

Try to curate more formal content.

Best of luck as always in your writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / The population by age groups in one town who rode bicycles in 2011.