IELTS; Population control is one of the greatest concerns in this current environment

shreyansh 4 / 8  
Population control is one of the greatest concerns in this current environment. Some believe that government has responsibility in controlling its population growth by regulating family size through rules. I agree with their belief and I support my view through following explanations.

Every field of business has to be maintained by a nation's government such as economy, curriculum, health-care facilities, infrastructure developments and even life expectancy rates. If population is growing and people are not taking care their family size in spite of government's awareness programme, then government has the right to implement family control programme without the acceptance of rules from public .The consequences of overpopulation will have dramatic negative impacts on quality of life and even resources will be depleted which all will result in poverty , lack of medical care, unemployment and even deaths due to starvation. Furthermore, government has to take support from other nations to meet the demands which will even worse it's financial status and it will lose its pride and status in front of other countries. In addition, people of the entire nation may blame for its ineffective strategies in population over growth.

In such condition, the entire situation should be controlled by nation's government at an early stage to avoid these effects. It has to build strict rules and regulations on family planning programme. Moreover, it should punish people who are not willing to obey orders with high tax and by limiting the availability of services.

To conclude, I can say that not only over populated countries but also other countries should control this condition as it is the principal cause of pollution and global warming. At the same time, people should act sensibly because a nation is formed by people, so they should not cause for destruction of their own mother land.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
hi,
what is the essay task/prompt?
OP shreyansh 4 / 8  
Hi,
Some governments say how many children a family can hare in their country. They may control the number of children someone has through taxes. It is sometimes necessary and right for a government to control the population in this way. Do you agree or disagree?

Could you correct it?
Thanks
what is the essay task/prompt?

Yes....it is good to include your task prompt in your essay response because the we exactly know what it requires and we can align our comments with it requirements.

Some believe that government has responsibility

Government is respnzible / government has a responsibility

I agree with their belief and I support my view through following explanations.

I agree with their view.
View is a better term to use there.
gmad06 20 / 151 55  
a very good way to re structure your essay would be as per below:

Population control is one of the greatest concerns in this current environment. Some believe that government has responsibility in controlling its population growth by regulating family size through rules. I agree with their belief and I support my view through following explanations

1) Introduction
Nowadays, overpopulation is one of the greatest concerns in a nation. Therefore, it is agreed that necessary precautions such as regulating family size through rules should be implemented by government to control population growth.

2)Since you agreed, talk about how important it is to prevent overpopulation and how the government is responsible for this(merge par 2&3 and reduce your sentences)

3)talk about the efficiency of tax among all solutions available to control population growth

4)Conclusion.The morality of controlling population through tax and add in some of your opinion.Do not
introduce another solution or idea.

hope this helps...
OP shreyansh 4 / 8  
thank you so much for your immediate response. Your suggestions will help me a lot.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS; Population control is one of the greatest concerns in this current environment