A POSİTİVE OUTLOOK and people's lives

ccrnn 1 / 2  
Topic:Discuss the effects that a positive outlook has on various aspects of various lives.

Many people believe that some events in human life can take place by means of thinking power.Thinking about the affairs in a positive or negative scope undoubtly influences the steps of happenings somehow.All people in the world have some difficulties sometimes.During this unexpected situations, the positive view of thinking of an individual can help them to halt these difficulties easily an also it is influential in terms of health an relationships.

Firstly,the basic key of being successful in coping with difficulties is having a positive outlook.People who have positive way of thinkig see teh positive sides of events and maintain his/her life istead of giving up.She/he may has a traffic accident and lose her leg but she can be happy for still being alive .A positive outlook can be a source of happiness for us.

Secondly,the positive view of thinking have a fundemental place in health branches.It is a fact that many diseases such as cancer can be cured by positive thinking since it situmules somme hormones which are required for cure.

Thirdly,having a positive way of thinking alsa essential in relationships of people.A negative outlook can bring about misunderstanding and we may hurt our friends or families.

In conclusion a positive outlook is has a significant place in people's lives.Thinking in a positive way keeps us healthy and it is benefical to deal witg problems that we face in daily life.Another effect of having a positive outlook is that it is an integral part of relationships.
ana_p 27 / 81  
Hi,

I like your ideas but I think you need to improve your sentence structure which can help you to mention your ideas more clearly plus lots of spelling mistakes.

Secondly,the positive view of thinking have a fundemental place in health branches.It is a fact that many diseases such as cancer can be cured by positive thinking since it situmulessomme hormones which are required for cure.

Hope this helps:)

Good Luck!!

Ana.
OP ccrnn 1 / 2  
thank you for checking and could you please explain that how I can improve my sentence sturucture and can you give some examples ??

Home / Writing Feedback / A POSİTİVE OUTLOOK and people's lives