Positive effect of being international student will not outshine the demerits of it (IELTS Task 2)

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
More and more students are choosing to study in another country for higher education. Do the benefits outweigh the drawbacks?

Having great skill is the most important ability for human lives. As such, studying abroad is becoming trend for many students today, particularly because of the merits which lots of people believe that overseas universities offer better courses and teachers more experts with their fields. However, unfamiliar cultures and missing families are some challenges which can cause scholars unable adapting to new place. Therefore, I would argue that although students taking study in foreign countries get the negative impacts but the disadvantages will not outshine the advantages of being international students.

To regard with the positive effect of learning overseas, many excellent subject matters can encourage student to have extraordinary ability. As such, students can focus on a specific field which fits their talents and their goals in the future. In addition, skilled teachers ensure scholars to take deep knowledge completely to get more job opportunities in profitable companies whilst having close relationship to different foreigners is another benefit which many learners can receive.

On the other hand, the drawbacks of this trend are difficulties to survive living overseas. With different cultures in new environment, students must fight hard to adapt to rules of surrounding places where students are staying as it is impossible learners can finish their studies well without good adapting abilities. Moreover, another trouble of being foreign students also can be gotten because of living far ways from families. This condition can cause homesickness which will disturb scholars to focus on their activities in international countries.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that learning in foreign universities can broaden students' knowledge even though there are some demerits of this. Overall, I believe that good preparation both mentally and academically to learn overseas will make students to succeed in their studying in another county.
As such, studying abroad is becoming ( A) trend for many (...) and teachers (ARE) more experts with their fields.
... can cause scholars unable (adapting - DELETE AND REPLACE TO, "TO ADAPT") to new place.

(To regard with - REPHRASE TO, "With regard to") the positive effect of learning overseas...

... where students are staying as it is impossible (FOR) learners (THAT) can finish their studies ...
... foreign students also can be (gotten - DELETE) because of living (far ways - FAR AWAY) from families.

... learning in foreign universities can broaden students'(STUDENTS) knowledge even though ...
... mentally and academically to learn(STUDY) overseas will make students to succeed in their (studying - CONSIDER CHANGING WORD INTO, "challenge") in another county.

Hey Iqbal, this article is quiet good, just proof read it before sending and make sure to mind your grammar and usage of words. CHEERS!!!
MuhammadImho 17 / 12 7  
... Therefore, I would argue that although students taking study in foreign countries get the negative impacts but the disadvantages will not outshine the advantages of being international students. <--- you should give more advantages and the disadvantages in your essay

Home / Writing Feedback / Positive effect of being international student will not outshine the demerits of it (IELTS Task 2)