Positive & Negative to actions to effect environment

yennhi2010 1 / -  

Protecting our Environment - Protecting Ourselves

In this day and age, technology is growing, which leads to alarming, painful issues in society. Environmental pollution has been appealed to humans for having practical actions.

There are many benefits to actions to outcome in our environment. Firstly, We have been dumping garbage in the right place, haven't been using plastic bags indiscriminately. Besides, students also participated in school-sponsored movement: cleaning the beaches, planting trees, recycling waste papers, cans,... Instead of traveling by cars, motorbikes,, they travel on foot, public transportation or by bike to reduce air and noise pollution.

On the other hand, the majority of people weren't aware of the importance of the environment. The government hasn't been strict sanctions for those who violate it yet. Companies, urban exhaust waste untreated down rivers, lakes,.. pollute the water source.

In conclusion, actions to affect the environment like a coin which has both positive and negative aspects. Each person needs to contribute, appeal to everyone for protecting our environment through positive actions. Defending the environment as well as protect our lives!
vietcti 2 / 5  
You have 'on the other hand' so i think you should have 'on the one hand' at the beginning of the 2nd paragraph.
'haven't been' as this is an essay, i suggest you not to write this way, it is only suitable in a talk.
',..' i do not think we can use these dots in an essay.
I will not comment about the content as i really do not understand the question.

Home / Writing Feedback / Positive & Negative to actions to effect environment