Task 2: positives or not about computer technology is more and more easily accessible and cheaper

Vanphan 2 / 5  
There are more workers to work from home and more students to study from home.
This is because computer technology is more and more easily accessible and cheaper .

Do you think it is a positive or negative development?

Currently, technology civilization is developing significantly day by day , there are a lots of modern devices such as computer technology which is one of the most equipment can both access fastly and inexpensive . The majority of employees regularly tend to work in their own house . Moreover, there are still a number of students who are not learning at school . My belief is that the disadvantages of this matter outweigh its advantages.

One primary negative of working and studying by modern technology is productive completely target not highly efficient although we have a lot of times to work and study but nobody control particular a part of homework regularly , they just check throughout the laptop or other broadcast media without knowing if their students or employers are cheating or not . On the other hand, computers have a lot of websites to entertain and relax such as youtube, facebook, tiktok and so on . Generally , they might not concentrate on their purpose by the destruction of broadcast media. This is a major issue why they work without qualification . According to the hypothesis, most students are learning by computer, laptop or even smartphone. They regularly tend to do other things such as listen to music , watch films on Netflix more than listen to the teacher teach the lesson .

Secondly, the important relationships individual will not be able to expand and closer either classmates or co-workers without they go to school and office and then this is a complicated issues and hard to deal with if you not maintain and develop tight-knit relationships and then a lot of conflicts will set up by one of your co-workers because you do not pleasant them although just a small mistake such as accidentally spilled water and they definitely think that you deliberate , so it is really dangerous issues if you just work in your own accomodation without you do add and interact with other relationship in either work environment or study environment.

In conclusion, working and studying by modern technology is productive and not highly efficient . Moreover, the important relationships individual will not be able to expand and close either classmates or co- worker . Personally , I definitely use broadcast media for more pros than cons.
The provided position statement of the writer is meant for a different discussion prompt. The advantage or disadvantage format is not used in this instance because the question relates to the positive or negative contributions of the topic. The writer confused the response formats and ended up delivering a non-responsive opinion instead. To be very clear, this is nota pro or con discussion either. The response format should have been:

Based on the preceding considerations I would have to say these information pose a negative development for those concerned.

At these point 2 negative reasons should be fully explained in the 2 reasoning paragraphs. What are the negative reasons?
- Lack of social interaction
- Additional personal expenses for both students and employees

There should not be any alternate reasons presented in any paragraph because this is not a comparative essay. It is the presence of the comparison in each paragraph that weakened a discussion presentation that could have saved the score of this essay in the end. The student must learn to identify the difference between comparison and single opinion discussion prompts to successfully develop relevant responses.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 2: positives or not about computer technology is more and more easily accessible and cheaper