The positive and negative effect of globalisation

bo288144 1 / -  

the positives and drawbacks of globalisation

In the today's world, globalisation has followed upward trend through the internet, air travel, trade and popular culture. Therefore, many people consider that the rapid communication between countries thanks to globalisation is great. In this essay, I will discuss both positive and negative aspect of globalisation and illustrate my own outlook.

On the one hand, the globalisation could make interaction between nations increase that would bring many benefits. First of all, the profile and image of a country could be increase in the world through worldwide integration. Thus, the foreign investors might be invest money to build factories or companies in the country since they want to take advantages which they could be lack. As a result, it could create more jobs for locals and thus boost economic development in both the domestic and foreign countries. For example, many toy companies like the Lego are built in the China instead of Japan which has high quality technology because the cost for labor in this country is cheap.

On the other hand, this situation could have negative impacts on some countries, especially developing countries. At the present, the globalisation could create a harsh competition among countries. The main reason is that transportation commodities between the nations would grow through the globalisation. Therefore, the people would have many different kinds, prices and quality levels of products form foreign countries. It could generate a competition with local enterprises which may have to close their business or go bankrupt.

In conclusion, the globalisation could have many positive influences, but it still creates some drawbacks due to the competitions among countries. However, I believe that also could provide motivation for the development of own country.
I will discuss both positive and negative aspect of globalisation

If, I am not mistaken, you have mis-analyzed the prompt. Based upon what I know of the original prompt (which you should have provided ) , the discussion instruction is actually :

...its negative side should not be forgotten. What is your view? Discuss.

Owing to the actual discussion instruction, it appears that your response is not provided in the expected format. You wither provided a clear % not provided 2 justification topics for the reasoning paragraph. Originally presented as a single opinion statement with 2 reasoning paragraphs this should not be presented via a comparative discussion.

You should have decided whether the negatives can be forgotten or not. It is clear, when considering the overall prompt, that you did not understand the discussion requirements, which led to the low scoring presentation. If you feel I am in error with my analysis, then you should have provided the prompt with you essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / The positive and negative effect of globalisation