The possibility of choosing the physical characteristics of a child!

kdr98 1 / -  
Hi all, i'm an italian student and i would some advices.

TOPIC:
The amazing advances in genetic engineering may give people the possibility of choosing the physical characteristic of a child. What is your opinion?

Nowadays the advances in genetic engineering could change our lifestyle because of we could have the possibility of choosing the physical characteristic of a child.

Is it right? There are two ways of thinking.
Most of people thinks that it is not right because this practice is against the nature. Some others think that it is right because every person have to choose the best characteristics for his child.

In the first case people follow the traditional thought and so they let the nature decide. In the second case people decide to follow a more modern way of thinking and so they choose the child characteristics.

These two ways of thinking have both an only purpose: they want that the child could live in the better way possible and that he could be happy of himself. (136 words)
Thomas1948 2 / 3 1  
I believe you can develop more the subject. Specially, as it is a discussion essay, you may find many things to say and contrast in the topic.
shanz 1 / 5  
kdr98, just a tip, when it comes to writing opinions, you should always use words like ' I ' and write your emotions and feelings towards the topic.
kikiliyik 12 / 35 2  
maybe you can describe what better future that people want for their children

Home / Writing Feedback / The possibility of choosing the physical characteristics of a child!