IELTS Task1 Post-school qualifications according to gender in Australia

adam1992 1 / 1  
PLEASE CHECK MY WRITING AND SUGGEST HOW I CAN IMPROVE

The above chart features the percentage of men and women holding various levels of qualifications in Australia in 1999.

It is clear from the graph that, skilled vocational diploma is very popular among males as opposed to women who constitute of only 10% of the total number of such diploma holders.

According to the graph, women are more focussed on undergraduate studies than men consisting of 70% and 53% of undergraduate diploma and bachelor's degree population respectively. Men on the other hand don't take much part in obtaining an undergraduate diploma but hold an almost equal stature in bachelor's degree department.

Further analysing the graph we can see that men have an upper hand in the post-graduation division comprising 70% and 60% of the total people having a post-graduation diploma and a master's degree against women who consist of 30% and 40% of the respective categories.

In conclusion, while women are more invested in undergraduate studies, men show more interest in post graduate study, in the meantime completely dominating women in skilled vocational qualifications.

THANK YOU

• here is the graph
It is clear from the graph, that, --No comma here.-- skilled vocational diploma is very popular among males as opposed to women who constitute of only 10% of the total number of such diploma holders.

According to the graph, women are more focussed on undergraduate studies than men are, consisting of 70% and 53% of undergraduate diploma and bachelor's degree population respectively.

Further analysing the graph, we can see that men have the upper hand in the post-graduation division comprising 70% and 60% of the total number of people having a post-graduation...

:)
lllpppricky 5 / 6  
In conclusion, while women are more invested in undergraduate studies, men show more interest in postgraduate study, in the meantime, completely dominating women in skilled vocational qualifications.
OP adam1992 1 / 1  
thank you Susan that helped a lot

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task1 Post-school qualifications according to gender in Australia