IELTS: Post-school qualifications in Australia - men dominated by reaching 90%

aspasiakor 2 / 8  
hi to everyone, i need every help i can get. i must pass ielts with 7 in each part. HELP ME

The chart below shows the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999.

The given chart gives information about the percentage between men and women at levels of post-school qualifications in Australia in the duration of 1999.

In skilled vocational diploma, men dominated dramatically by reaching 90% instead of women which were only 10%. The figures changed in undergraduate diplomas. In this section, women prevailed at 70% instead of men whose their figure peaked at 40%. As far as it concerned to bachelors degrees the deference was slightly between two sexes. The number of women was at 55% and the number of men was at 45%. Men prevailed also in postgraduate diploma and master degree. Their numbers were at 70% and 60%. Women figures instead were significant lower almost the half comparably to the men at 30% and 40%.

Overall, the chart illustrates that the proportion of men having a post-school qualification is much bigger than women.
This is the hardest kind of writing. It is very hard to explain charts properly, so do not be discouraged. I'll make corrections, and your job is to investigate the changes and learn the reason I made them:

The given chart gives information about the percentage of men and women at levels ...

... dominated dramatically by accounting for 90% whereas the women accounted for only 10%.

In this section, women prevailed at 70% over men whose figure peaked at 40%. ---prevailed is a funny way to write it... but not bad. Interesting.

As far as it concerned to With regard to bachelors degrees, the deference was slight between two genders.

Overall, the chart illustrates that the proportion of men having a post-school qualification is much bigger than that of women.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Post-school qualifications in Australia - men dominated by reaching 90%