Power of advertising; My two friends who owned well serviced car bought the same car

Prabina12 1 / -  
Advertisement plays a significant role in the business.The success of business depends on its advertisement to attract millions of customers from various part of the world.Some people believe that the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect power of advertising and not the real needs of society while other disagree.In my view, advertisement doesn't provide the information on the most important things which we actually need for several reasons.

One of the important reason is use of celebrity by the advertisement to lure general people.Customers are innocent who easily believe on the products which are being advertised by their favourite person like actors,players. Nowdays, all the programmes which we see like news,movies,history are followed by the breaks which shows advertisement with role models.They provide information on latest technology invented devices like mobile,car,foods,cosmetics and many more .The frequent presentation of such advertisement will reinforce about the products in our mind which force us to buy.For example,when I was in Newyork few months back I used to watch comedy shows to relieve my brain with my college friends.The fun show was followed by advertisement every few minutes .The advertisement was about a car being driven by the popular basket ball player .The car looked small and it wasn't a fast car.But the celebrity repeats his word everytime saying that the car has enough spaces for all family and it has high speed.My two friends who owned well serviced car bought the same car which was displayed in the advertisement.This incident taught me that how people though they don't need the things believe on advertisement by the use of popular person .

The second reason is that advertisement provides lots of information on variety of products.The business people uses differnt tactics to sell their goods by offering multiple of offers.People of all ages spend most of time on watching television so they will know about the things shown on it .For instance,I remember my mother talking about how she bought her new hair drier.She told me that she came to know on good deals and discounts on most of products by shopping mall for the spring break from advertisement .She couldn't wait to miss this offer so she went for shopping with her friends the same day .I could see the things she bought was not necessary to her at all as she possessed it already.So,this example clearly shows that how the advertising plays role in forcing customers to buy by showing offers on advertisments.

In sum, popular consumer goods are highly sold by the manufacturer by advertising which makes people to buy things though they don't need it.Not only people purchase things because they see their favourite star using the product in the advertisementts but also to the attractive offers shown by it.We all should buy things which are actually necessary to us by carefully thinking and analysing about the product.
sandipsinh 37 / 90 3  
Customers are innocent who easily believe on the products which are being ( not require) advertised by their favorite person like actors,players.
you have repeated some point of celebrity use almost every where. How about using others words such - public figure, prominent personalities.

Intro was quit strong but body parts are abstract.

Body -1 - celebrity use for luring people to increase sale - e.g
Body -2 - advertisement tempts people to spend money on unessential things - e.g.
First, it is important that you include the prompt in your post so that we can get a better understanding about what it really requires from you. Second, include the purpose of your writing, e.g. IELTS, TOEFL in the title itself that helps you earn more feedbacks,

Your intro seems to follow the right structure. However, your thesis statement needs improvement;
In my view, advertisement doesn't provide the information on the most important things which we actually need for several reasons.making a buying decision.

Home / Writing Feedback / Power of advertising; My two friends who owned well serviced car bought the same car