THE POWER LIES WITHIN YOU - Changing a country

To2ahassan 1 / 2  
write an article about change in your country. igcse 0510/21/o/n/12
write an article for your school magazine giving your views about the issue

To make a change in something or someone is inevitably a hardship especially for the monotonic people,but not for the rebels , those who were born to make a difference .Would you believe me if I said that changing a country is more plain sailing ? As the secret of changing a country all lies in changing yourself.

Our beloved country,Egypt,has an array of dilemmas that need an urgent metamorphosis.Firstly, we should change the phenomena of sexual discrimination.What can a girl want more than feeling safe ? To be able to bike to school without being harassed? I am not talking about sexual harassment that has spread like a plague, I am talking about its derivation .When boys are born,they are taught that they are the ones with the absolute power as well as the fact that Adam was created first.Not knowing that not only does safety come second in Maslow's pyramid but also that eve was created from Adam's shoulder to take care of her.

Secondly,when you see someone doing something wrong in the street, if you asked him to stop, he would say that he is not the only one doing it,also that he is not going to change the world by himself,maybe this is true to some extent.However,did he ever think about the possibility if he did it right ?If everybody started assessing himself instead of others,we would be second to none ,as nothing wrong would be done anymore.Thus, we would finally be able to see our country wearing the beautiful crown of success and development

concisely,I pen down saying that if every one works on changing his own perspective,change will occur , because change comes from within.As mahatma Gandi said"Be the change you want to see in the world"
Saqib 4 / 14  
What can a girl want more than feeling safe ? To be able to bike to school without being harassed? I am not talking about sexual harassment that has spread like a plague, I am talking about its derivation .When boys are born,they are taught that they are the ones with the absolute power

Umm.. I am an IGSCE student myself. In my opinion I think you should change the quoted part of the text so you state everything directly. You shouldn't have to correct yourself.
To make a change in something or someone is inevitably a hardshipan impossible hard task ] especially for the monotonic monotonous people, but not for the rebels , those who were born to make a difference.

As the The secret of changing a country all lies inon changing yourself.

What canwould a girl want more than feeling that she is safe ?
Saqib 4 / 14  
I wanted to ask you what's the difference between a moderator and a contributor on this site.
Well, moderators perform administrative functions on this site in addition to making their contributions to help others improve their writing skills. However, the contributors role is purely restricted to making their contributions to others' threads in view of sharing their knowledge and experience. If you've done over 20 feedbacks for others and wish to become a contributor, you can contact us and we will consider your application. :D

Home / Writing Feedback / THE POWER LIES WITHIN YOU - Changing a country