Power of media can influence reader perception and their viewpoint; too much celebrities in TV

dcho23 6 / 4 2  
The media pay too much attention to the lives and relationships of celebrities such as actors, singers or footballers. They should spend more time reporting the lives of ordinary people instead.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?
-----------------------

Power of media can influence reader perception and their viewpoint about something. Currently, famous people lives attract everyone to know regarding what they do and mass media provide many information about them. There are contrast opinions in society that it is important for media to give more attention to superstar activities or vice versa. In this case, I opine that media has to report same proportion concerning not only extra ordinary people but also ordinary people who can inspire the viewer.

Generally, the media only focus to report public figures in their news because of rating. Therefore, they can get more profit such as advertising. To illustrate, public are more curious on the Beckham's life so media crew always observe his daily activities. Finally, their report can get more attention from people who want to know about him around the world and it is opportunity. There is no doubt that famous people have magnetism for the media.

On the other hand, a few media provide information of ordinary people. For that reason, the curiosity from reader is the problem since a slight people have interest on their activities. For instance, inventor found an electrical car so it is imperative to share this information in order to motivate others. So, this activities have to get media attention so that the society will think to change their mind about energy alternative.

The aforementioned evidence shows that although celebrities always get more attention from media, news of people who can make people inspired are important too. Where possible, the mass media must have news column which talk success story of commonplace who can motivate others.
aniani 20 / 20 13  
Hello Andri, let me give feedbacks and corrections on your essay. :)

(The)P(p) ower of media can influence reader(reader's) perception and their viewpoint about something. Currently, famous people(people's) lives attract ... In this case, I opine(strongly argue) that media

Generally, the media only focus (on)to report public figures'(lives) in their news because of rating. Therefore, they can get more profit such as(from its)advertising(advertisement) .

In your last paragraph, I know that it is your conclusion statement, but it would be better if you write the words "In conclusion" in the first sentence. This is to make it clear that your last paragraph is your conclusion. Thank you so much. Keep struggle! :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Power of media can influence reader perception and their viewpoint; too much celebrities in TV