Powerful matthew hurricanes threaten Jamaica.

Bams17 28 / 43  

Recently there was occurs an extremely hurricane in jamaica it called matthew hurricane, and this was a powerful storm, they were reached the top classification, category 5 becoming in felix in 2007. The gale move slowly through caribean on Sunday, and lead to the atlantic. Whereas run was already fall in jamaica it will give big whorst effect in those area. Based on storm observer, matthew hurrican will be predicted had winds of 145 mph (230kph), it will be causes big disaster in around jamaica.

During the hurrican occur, government had anticipation to evacuates all of civilisation, they were build sehlters area to give accomodation the refugee, and total of shelters can be hold up approximately 340.000 people in an area. While government anticipate the storm, it was caused more loss to the jamaican, such as broke homes, office, hospital and others facility. New york times reporter present the information, it was big and powerfull gale in the recent history but there was no victim in this experiences.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Hello Bams, i have some advises within your writing. Feel free for correct me too.

Recently there was occurs an extremely....
Recently years, there was occurred an extremely....

....this was a powerful storm.....
....it was a powerful storm...

.....they were reached the top classification....
.........which reached the top classification....

.......it will give big whorst effect in those area.
......it gives big worst effect in those area.

Keep practice and writing!
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hi bams, here are my thoughts

Recently, there was occursing an extremely hurricane in jJ amaica and it is called as bmatthew hurricane,

they were it reached the top classification,...

Whereas, run was already fallen in jamaica and it will give big whorst effect in those areas

That's it.I wish it could be useful
Best Regard
korbansuspendcuy 8 / 18  
Hi..
I found many corrections but there are too many to explain..
you should try to put the better grammar..

Recently there was occurs an extremely[was an occurrence of extreme] hurricane in j[J] amaica it[which is] called matthew hurricane, and this was a powerful storm,[.] >use fullstop< they were reached the top classification, category 5 becoming[just directly followed by preposition, you do not need to write becoming anymore] in felix in 2007.

Keep writing..

Home / Writing Feedback / Powerful matthew hurricanes threaten Jamaica.