IELTS WT 1 practice about coffee and bananas sale by particular company

Pepsi98 1 / -  
Hello, I am really appreciate to anyone whom help to repair my writing. Thank you.
I would also like to know what others ways i can paraphrase the amount of money, such as 3 million euros.

Sales of Fairtrade-labelled Coffee and Bananas in 1999 and 2004

The tables show the amount of money spent on Fairtrade's coffee and bananas in two separate years in the UK, Switzerland, Denmark, Belgium and Sweden.

It is clear that sales of Fairtrade coffee rose in all five countries from 1999 to 2004, but sales of Fairtrade bananas only went up in three out of five countries. Overall, the UK saw by far the highest levels of selling on these two products.

In 1999, Switzerland had the highest sales of Fairtrade coffee, at 3 million European dollars, while revenue from Fairtrade bananas was highest in UK, at 15 million European dollars. By 2004, however, sales of Fairtrade coffee in UK had risen to 20 million euros, and this was over three times higher than Switzerland's sales for coffee that year, which had doubled. The same year in 2004 also can see the dramatic increase in the money traded on Fairtrade bananas in the UK, Switzerland, and Denmark, with incomes rising by EUR 32 million, 4.5 million, and 3.4 million respectively.

Sales of the two Fairtrade products were far lower in Belgium and Sweden. Small increases in sales of Fairtrade coffee can be seen, but revenue remained at euros 2 million or below in bananas actually fell in Belgium and Sweden.

Kindly remember that the 20 minute task is completed using only a 175-190 word count. That is to ensure that you have enough time to edit and finalize the content of your paper. You do not have to write 200 plus words. That is already close to a task 2 essay length and would require 40 minutes for you to complete.

For formatting purposes, the summary overview should not be a stand alone sentence. Rather, it should be inclusive of the trending statement. That is because the paragraph requirement for the task 1 essay is a maximum of 3 paragraphs. You can better meet that requirement by combining sentence presentations based on the summary overview and trending statement.

Sadly, there is no way that you can paraphrase the amount of money involved. You should not be changing the presentation for the money presentation because that is a precise piece of data composed of the financial numerals and the currency used. It is alright to get creative in other word presentations, but not when it comes to the factual digits / amounts / measurements or other precise information presented in the image. You should only be seen using synonyms heavily in the task 2 essay. Do not reverse the numerical presentation either (euros 2 million = 2 million euros). The only way you can vary the presentation of the money reference is if you use the numerical presentation, with the special keyboard feature for the Euro currency.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS WT 1 practice about coffee and bananas sale by particular company