Natural deterioration has became a major concern in any part across the globe.

jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Individual can do nothing to improve the environment. Only large companies and business can make a difference.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Natural deterioration has became a major concern in any part across the globe. Initiative actions to make a big difference regarding to this pressing issues only could be performed by big company and business, whereas there is nothing individual can do. While a great number of resources and networks owned by huge enterprise will make environment better, I would more likely to agree that simple actions related to natural improvement can be done individually.

Those that support this developing issue argue that large companies and businesses are equipped with powerful resources and wide networks. This aspect gives a better opportunity to maintain environment. They have not only asset to fund the programs, but also they have people to execute the action plan. Taking Pertamina as an example, this Indonesia oil company had succeed with their afforestation program in several Indonesia jungle areas. As a result, with their riches, they establish green forest program in no matter of time. Therefore, as they come with huge resources, big company can make a big difference for the benefit of nature.

However, improving environment can be done by doing simple thing. In other words, actually everyone have responsibility to make human surrounding better. Individual have vantage points since they are not restricted by regulation and bureaucracy instead of big company. Taking action regarding to environment issue could be initiated with uncomplicated ways, for instance reducing to use vehicle, cleaning neighborhood regularly, and also recycling used items. Taking Japan as example, although this country is famous by their industrial factories, local occupants there has a belief that to keep environment is everyone responsibility. Thus, they always put waste on a bin, reducing domestic waste, and recycle housing items for something useful. As a result, Japan is always success in controlling the environment and it seems that they never deal with domestic or industrial waste related problem. For this reason, individual also can make a great change if they are really eager to achieve it.

To sum up, it is evident that although huge enterprises are equipped with mighty assets, I believe that every person can make a big difference for the benefit of environment. This also should be supported with government program to create a harmonize integration.
Aris05 31 / 24 1  
Hai jomul. There are some constructive feed back for you

Natural deterioration has became become a major concern ...

... to this pressing issues only could only be performed by a big company and business

this An Indonesia oil company (...) program in several IndonesiaIndonesian jungle areas.

as they come with a huge resources

actually everyone havehas responsibility to make ...

Individual havehas vantage points since they are not ...

local occupants there has a belief .....
Dipa19 8 / 13  
Hi Jomul..
I'd like to give you a hand...

Natural deterioration has becamebecome a major concern in ...
... regarding to this pressing issues only could only be performed by a big company and business, ...

Those that support this developing issue argue that the large companies and ...
They have not only have asset to fund the programs, but also they havethe people to execute ...
Taking Pertamina as an example, thisan Indonesian oil company had succeed (...) in several Indonesia jungle areas in Indonesia .

I hope this is helpful. Please re-check it again. ;)

Home / Writing Feedback / Natural deterioration has became a major concern in any part across the globe.