IELTS: Prediction of world population growth - 4000 millions of people in 2040.

SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
The line chart shows the numbers of world population in millions growth during particular year from 1800 to 2100, while the bar chart compares the prediction of the two regions growth between 2015 and 2040.

Overall, the proportion of population growth in developing regions is far higher than the proportion in the developed regions, while the undeveloped numbers of population occurs in developed regions. Instead, the world population growth experiences a tremendous increase before predict will be fell slightly from 2040 onwards.

According to the line chart, there was the lowest rate of population by 1000 millions of people. This trend experienced a gradual increase then threefold in 2000. After a short peak period in 2040, the figures will be predicted a slight decrease in the end of statistic.

A closer look at the bar chart predicts the population in developed regions will remaining stable over 25 years statistic. Standing in contrast with the developed regions, the prediction of population growth in developing regions will be climbed gradually. Appearing by more than 2000 millions of people in 2015, the figures predict more doubled to reach the top notch population by 4000 millions of people in 2040.

Well, your overview seems to be a bit too lengthy and the body para (the one with details ) seems to be a bit short.
It seems you write very well. You also have followed the most appropriate structure for this task as suggested by Pahan above. The point that Pahan has stressed in his comment is worth considering. Your overview should be shorter with major observations and trends (shorter the better), but your body paras with details need to be more informative with the support of data and statistics.

Overall, good job!
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Let me give a try for an overview:
Overall, the proportion of the world population growth is expected to drop dramatically to 6000 millions after a short peak at 8000 millions in 2040.
Hope this helps :D
OP SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
thank you for the help

Again, I have an confusion.is it permitted to us to describe just a part of chart ? I means while two charts depict in the prompt, is it okay that we just add the information from one chart in the overview ?
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Scrutinize the picture and peruse the overview more closely, then you will see that the written overview provides the main idea for two charts, not one chart.

the key point I highlight is a year of 2040 as the highest one for both charts. This is a short description of the situation.
Mowonight 9 / 19 3  
What exemple should we follow then ?
Dear Mowonight,
Well, Pahan has given a guideline for the best structure you can think of for this task. According to that approach, you have write an overview that presents the main trends (without any detail or data). And then eddies has provided you with a very good example that follows what Pahan has suggested in the structure he proposed. Do you still have any confusions?
Mowonight 9 / 19 3  
Do you still have any confusions?

No, I got it. We have to point out the very obvious trend of the graph in the overview. Which implicate giving the lower/higher level of the period, for exemple (by writing their number though).

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS: Prediction of world population growth - 4000 millions of people in 2040.