do you prefer to have big or small family? and Why?

hadi1981 25 / 44  
I grew up in a big family and it was really good, I have 7 brothers and two sisters and my parents, so there were lots of people around and I think a big family is good. You're never lonely and there's always someone to hang around with or play with or do something with and lots of things to share, in addition you learn some good values being patient and cooperative.

What is better between having big or small family? Is depends on the age of the person. I think it is valuable for any kid to have brothers and sisters, to share your thinking, interesting, and your special memories, someone you can trust, and feedback your faults.

On The other hand, it is better to just have a very small family especially for parents, maybe just one or two children because things are so expensive and it's just really hard to raise a big family nowadays.

In conclusion, and as I have a big family, I prefer to have small one consist of one or two kids with my wife and I. So I can take care of them more and focus of their education and lives.
ClarissaMach 1 / 4  
1) A suggestion:

What is better between having big or small family? It depends on the age of the person. I think it is valuable for any kid to have brothers and sisters (you might have used "siblings") , to share your thoughts , interests , and your special memories, someone you can trust, and feedback your faults.

(But I'm not really good at this, English is not my native language).

2) According to French pundit Pierre Bourdieu, the ones who decide to have just a few children usually belong to middle classes. Really rich people and poor ones usually have a large offspring.
OP hadi1981 25 / 44  
Hi Elena

Thank you very much for your help and correction as well

I really appreciated your respond

Home / Writing Feedback / do you prefer to have big or small family? and Why?