Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Prefer changes or doing the same thing (academic essay for IELTS exam)

hayaalqasem 9 / 17  
some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change.others however think that change is always a good thing. Discuss those both views and give your own opinion.

The change is an intrinsic phenomenon in our life. Some people tend to do new things while the other prefer constant pace of life.I fundamentally agree with those people who are fond of changeable life. In my opinion the changing is more beneficial for human beings because the human can not gain new knowledge with out development or experiencing transformation in our daily life. For example,If I live in the same flat all my life and work in the same company, I will feel bored ,disappointed, and lazy since there is no ambition or objectives to achieve.More over, recession will spread through all arenas of life such as economy,agriculture, technology, education and health. The more we change, the more we learn.The change is the result of our acumen to advance and to innovate to serve our society and our Universe.

On the other hand,those people who can not stand changing due to have a security manner and avoid adventure or dangerous events are inactive and unreal people.They can not prevent the world from changing despite that they keep themselves away from this phenomenon. For example, technology that appearing in different and precise equipment such as mobile ,I-phone ,I- pad and WiFi- network affect our life evidently every time all over the globe. This technology transformed our life forcibly in our relationships, work ,education,business, and in very deep details.

In conclusion, the changing is an inevitable and essential issue in the world. It has a positive or negative impact but no body can escape from this truth. We should be contemporary people and capable to receive and accept any change by promoting our skills , expanding our minds and struggling for gaining new knowledge ,thus we will have safe and truthful life.

Home / Writing Feedback / Prefer changes or doing the same thing (academic essay for IELTS exam)