TOEFL; Do you prefer to eat out or eat at home ?

odon 12 / 27 2  
please inspect my grammar and essay meaning . It is for TOEFL.
Do you prefer to eat out or eat at home ?

While some people prefer to eat at out, other people prefer to eat at home. Each one has its benefits. However I think I prefer to eat at home.

Of course, there are some advantages of the eating out. Firstly, restaurant can give us feeling of being comfortable and tasting delicious foods. And after the eating, there is no need to wash kitchen utensils such as dishes , cups and spoons. In addition, for couple who are dating , the restaurant is more appropriate place. There they are able to speak to each other and know about each other profoundly. For instance, my father told me that my parents first date took place in a restaurant located in the downtown. Furthermore, for someone who do not know how to cook and have no one who can cook for them, It seems that the eating out is only one rest of choice.

I believe that the eating at home has more diverse advantages than the eating out. Firstly, The principal advantage is that the eating at home give us more guarantees for our health. Whether that the restaurant meal can be quality is doubtful. In other words, It is a significant for being healthy to eat at home. Majority of the restaurant foods contain much cholesterol and it has bad effects. In addition. If we cook at home instead of the eating out, it will be more cheaper. The eating at home is a way to save money. And we can spend money saved on what else we want to buy. Lastly, in the restaurant, we choose what a meal we want to eat from the menu. But , at home, we can make a cook which we designed as our desire instead of choosing from the limited menu.

Although restaurants suggest us feeling more comfortable situations and eating delicious foods, I believe that the eating at home is more beneficial.
fikri 5 / 317 71  
don't put 'and' in the beginning of the sentence

don't use spoken language

pay more attention wit countable and uncountable noun

you do not need to put s after food (foods)
OP odon 12 / 27 2  
thank you ,fikri.
keep commenting. It is important for me
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Each one has its benefits

Each option has its own benefits and flaws.

However I think I prefer to eat at home.

... think makes prefer redundant.

If you say that you prefer to eat at home, then you should use your body paragraphs to support your preference. So, tell the reasons why you prefer to eat at home and then back your reasons with examples. There's no point in talking about the other side.

You can write well. There's no doubt about that . However, you need to pay attention to the structure !
SHanafi 120 / 415 93  
little from me

And after the eating, there is no need to wash kitchen utensils such as dishes , cups and spoons

conjunction and rarely in the beginning of sentence.

There they are ableto speak to each other and know about each other profoundly

They are able to speak each other...

This writing is quite good, but I get little bit confused as reader, seem like read piece of sentence which wrote together.
Consider to add linking sentence to connect one and another sentences.
Pahan has a very good point here. You need to justify why you hold such opinion in the body paras.
OP odon 12 / 27 2  
Thank you,dumi

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL; Do you prefer to eat out or eat at home ?