Would you prefer Indoor or Outdoor for your leisure activities.

koraykirdinli 3 / 7 2  
Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside, or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.

Some people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors, however some of them spend their free time outdoor. This preference is up to the type of personality. On the one hand, if a person is extrovert, he would choose to be outside. On the other hand, if a person is introvert, he would choose spend his leisure time indoors. I am an extrovert person, therefore I would prefer to be outside. I have some reasons about it. First fresh air makes me relax and being outside is funnier than indoors.

To begin with, it is well known fact that people would feel good if they spend their free time outdoors. Fresh air makes people healthy and helps to be refreshed. Due to the fact that there are many activities to do in open air. To highlight this point lets say playing tennis, playing football, tracking, going to seaside, wandering in the park are just a couple of activities that can be done. When the weather is sunny, everybody generally wants to go out to do these kind of activities. If you stay at home for a long time, you might feel depressed and it is also not good for your physical and mental healthy. In my own experince, I feel really good when I go out. My wife and I are both extrovertial people so when my wife and I stay at home for a long time, we would always debate, because we are very bored at home and there is nothing interesting at home.

In addition to previous point, the majority of people thinks that going outside is funnier than staying at home. For example when you meet with your friends near the seaside, you have lots of things to do. To illustrate, last summer we always go to fishing with my friends every weekend. It was very enjoyable for me, mainly because it was a different activity we had ever done together. We would bring some food and drink with us and we would sing songs and dance like a picnic. After that we would swim in the river. It was really good and memorable activity for us.

All in all, the preference of indoors and outdoors is depend of the personality. However, from my point of view going outside is better. That is not to say, of course, staying at home is not completely terrible, however the reasons I provided are stronger.
Koray, refer to your previous essay for my instructions and advice about the IBC rules of writing. The reasons that you present in the essay are good. It just isn't properly formatted to suit a TOEFL essay. You need to make sure that you practice the essay format when doing these practice tests in order to fix the format and properly place the content of your essay.

Grammatical errors aside, the essay itself is quite informative and presents good supporting reasons as back up to your statements. By the way, the term is "extrovert" not "extravert". That is the term used to describe people with an outgoing personality as opposed to the introvert who has a reserved personality.
Marceline 3 / 7  
The structure is a little bit out of the IELTS/TOEFL format.
OP koraykirdinli 3 / 7 2  
Thanks for your responses. Is it better now.

Home / Writing Feedback / Would you prefer Indoor or Outdoor for your leisure activities.