Which would you prefer? to spend time with a few close friends or a large number or?

Husseinova 7 / 13  
Better for less is qualified in every situation. It can be also told about number of friends. I do not actually like broad companions. For some reasons I would prefer to spend time with a few closer friends of mine. In a compact group there might be less diversity of people, friends can easily focus on a decision, and can be formed noiseless entertainment.

Firstly, I want to talk about the advantages of less diversity of people. In small companions it can be easy to define everybody`s intention. Surely, it is not easy every time, but it is much easier than determine among numerous people. In minority it is easy to know what others think of your way of amusing. Variety of people means diversity of characteristics. These characteristics scarcely coincide. It would not be easy to make intercourse among all of your friends.

Secondly, it is easier to focus on a decision. If you chose to entertain with your friends, you should refer all of your friends` desire. It is better to centralize on a common denominator. Different characteristics may carry various wants. It is rather easier to solve it with a few friends, than lots of different-minded people.

Vast amount of people can cause noise. It is not good to disturb others while you are entertaining. With few people it`s much more possible to keep silence. Noisy amusement can cause headache - hence spoils your enjoyment. Anyway calm pastime is better for everyone.

To sum up, if you want to enjoy, it does not mean that you can disturb other`s, or you may go only the way you want, choose the things for your taste. These all are possible with a few friends, rather than with a huge companion.
Hello! Aysel, it's great to meet you.

I'll make some suggestions...

Better for less is qualified in every situation. It can be also told about number of friends. Quality is more important than quantity in every situation. This is especially true of one's friends.------Study this sentence carefully, and type it many times. Experiment by using different words but keeping it mostly the same. This sentence can teach you a lot.

I do not actually like broad having a large number of companions.

Variety of people means diversity of characteristics. ---brilliant, very wise.

These characteristics scarcely coincide. ---another excellent sentence.

It would not be easy to make intercourse among all of your friends. This sentence is going to make people laugh, because intercourse is a word often used to mean SEXUAL INTERCOURSE.

You should write: It would not be easy to find a way of doing things that is acceptable to all of your friends.

To sum up, if you want to enjoy friendship, it does not mean that you can disturb others or that you may go only the way you want, choose the things for your taste.

These all are possible with a few friends, rather than with a huge companion huge amount of companions.
A huge companion would be one big giant, like Godzilla or something. You mean "huge number of companions."

Home / Writing Feedback / Which would you prefer? to spend time with a few close friends or a large number or?