I prefer working in the large company - more chances of promotion

Asselya /  
We live in time when every person can choose his own life, his profession and, finally, the place where as he thinks will be better to work. For ones working in the large company seem more ambitious, others think working in the small company have more ways to express one selves. I would rather to work in the large company.

To begin with, the large company is more organized: everything is official, everybody are equal. Even your manager will not like you, he would not show it, because he is obligation to show for each of worker same interest. If your company will break, you do not have to think if some papers swim up, what you will do. Every paper is all right, every promotion is honestly.

An additional advantage working in the large company is that there are some good points for worker, like, parking place, medical insurance, periodical awards, and holidays, usually planned very carefully. While it is true say that in the small company does not mind about you. If you bring some problems, they will take someone new to your place, without any benefit for you.

On the other hand, working in the large company is stressful. The larger company, the harder you work, because there is more competition atmosphere. The harder u work, the less you take rest, the less you take rest, the more stressful you are. When the worker of the small company can take rest without any problem, as well as, usually in small company not so many people of same profession.

In conclusion, I prefer working in the large company, because there more chances of promotion, because you are sure in every your coming day.
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good evening :)

Because you didn't describe what type of assistance you were seeking, I have edited the first section and then made general comments in regards to the remainder of the piece:

"We live in a time when every person can choose his or her own life, profession, and workplace. For individuals working in large companies, they seem more ambitious; others think working in a small company has more ways to express oneself . I would rather to work in the large company."

Make sure your subjects and verbs agree; for instance, "To begin with, the large company is more organized: everything is official, everybody are equal" should be "To begin with, the large company is more organized: everything is official, and everybody is equal."

Avoid using the pronoun "you" in formal academic writing; instead, try using "me," "I," or "one."

What do you mean by "Every paper is all right, every promotion is honestly"?

Avoid abbreviations and symbols in academic writing; for instance, "the harder u work, the..." should be "...the harder you work the..."

Use linking/transitions words such as "because" only when linking two sentences. For instance, "In conclusion, I prefer working in the large company, because there more chances of promotion, because..." should be "In conclusion, I prefer working in the large company because there more chances of promotion and..."

Also, what does "...you are sure in every your coming day" mean?

Regards,
Gloria
Moderator, EssayForum.com
OP Asselya /  
good evening!))

"every papper is alright, every promotion is honestly..." i want to say that there is no left documents(offically) and no coruption(about every promotion is honestly)...

u r sure in every day = u know that tomorrow will be, u r sure..., i mean in small company u don't know everything for sure...

i will glad if you understand!!!

thanks very much!))))
EF_Team5 - / 1,586  
Good afternoon :)

I'm not sure I understand, but I'll give it a try. How about:

"Official documentation is accurately recorded, and promotions are free from corruption."

"Large companies provide more security for employees because they know what to expect out of every day, and there are fewer surprises."

I hope this helps!

Home / Writing Feedback / I prefer working in the large company - more chances of promotion