My personal preference is do not have pets at all; it's not good idea to treat them as family member

BlackS12 1 / -  
Pets should be treated like family members .Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons to support your opinion .
Although many people agree with the statement that pets should be treated like family members, I personally disagree with that statement .Maybe my disagreement depends on my personal preference which is do not have pets at all .And I will try to give some reasons to support my statement.

Firstly , nearly all of the pets do not live more than ten years. Treating pet like a family member it means you need to love them as much as a family member .And at this situation death of the pets after some years will bring stress and grief to the other family members.

Secondly, from the medical perspective,there are many contagious disease from pets . For example , a friend of my died recently because contacted a disease from his dog. I do not think want to have the same fate.

Thirdly ,for treating pet like a family member you should have good income . Because nowadays food prices increasing day by day . For example , my friend treats his cat with delicious food but at the same time he do not have money to buy for him some clothes . I already asked him that it is not good idea to spend your money on cat . But he is convinced that he is right .

In conclusion , I do not think it is good idea to treat pet as family members.
Maxbradley 1 / 7  
I did some rewrites, see if this sounds better! great ideas though

Although many believe that pets should be treated like family members, I personally disagree. .Maybe my disagreement depends on my personal preference which is do not have pets at all. Allow me to make my point.

First, nearly all of the pets do not live more than ten years. Treating pet like a family member it means you need to love them as much as a family member and at this situation death of the pets after some years will bring stress and grief to the other family members.

Third,for treating pet like a family member you should have good income . Because nowadays food prices increasing day by day . For example , my friend treats his cat with delicious food but at the same time he do not have money to buy for him some clothes . I already asked him that it is not good idea to spend your money on cat . But he is convinced that he is right .

Home / Writing Feedback / My personal preference is do not have pets at all; it's not good idea to treat them as family member