'Preparation' - What events, activities have contributed to your own self-development

Pann 3 / 4 3  
Hello,

English is my 2nd language, I appreciated your help for even just taking a look a my essay. I need a lot of practice of grammar, style (SEXJ) = Statement, explaination, example and justification; and active verb( like instead of join, I should use participate). These kind of help would be really useful. Thank you very much.

What events, activities or achievements have contributed to your own self-development

Preparation is all of my events, activities and achievements for my development which has completely changed my attitude. "You learn something every day if you pay attention." is the best description of my modernized perspective towards life. This is the most significant self-development during the final year of my high school.

Four months before my first SAT exam, I started to prepare anyhow to advance this test. However, I had no insight at the time; consequently, I resolve that by going straight into the previous practice SAT papers without any comprehension. This resulted in my appalling score. Therefore, I lost all of my confidence and arrogance and finally determined to give more effort in studying by study two to three hours every day. Hoping that there is somehow to attain a favorable outcome.

Subsequent to the failure, I had aware of insufficient diligence and assiduousness. When I am open-minded, I recognize the relevant knowledge from school which supports and implements my SAT test from daily education. Accordingly, I adapted and applied various input by studying dedicatedly at school and with myself. On the one hand, better grade and results are what I acquired, but on the other hand, I proudly received admiration from my parents, teacher; moreover, respect from other students. This has made my accomplishments such a wonderful experience and development. I always appreciate the diligence of those hardworking because it never goes wasted.

Despite the magnificent achievements I have attained, I have been working breathlessly and energetically. Concentrating on and giving priority to academics beyond my leisure. "Practice makes perfect", I have learnt to organize my time to have an efficient study both of the school and SAT. Also evaluating the work I have done and paying attention to small subjects which will facilitate my "Preparation". I have struggled, worked not only to acknowledge but go far beyond to make the best of it. Therefore, my effort has been apperceive by teachers, parents and people around me. They encourage and support my education resulted in my pleasure of studying.

Eventually, I found my pleasure in academics, which I could not since I started my education. I am grateful to share my experience, inform or apprehend new things from everyday life as my supporter did. Ultimately, I endeavor to continue learning and living with the best awareness, in order to make every single minute as my precious opportunity.
pdelvalle7 3 / 4  

Four months before my first SAT exam, I started to prepare anyhow toin order to advance in this test. However, I had no insight at the time; consequently, I resolved that by going straight into the previous practice SAT papers without any comprehension. This resulted in my appalling score. Therefore, I lost all of my confidence and arrogance. I was determined to contribute more effort in studying by studying two to three hours every day. Hoping that there is somehow to attain a favorable outcome.<< Awkward wording, try rephrasing that into a more comfortable sentence because it is a good foundation.

Subsequent to the failure, I was aware of insufficient diligence and assiduousness. When I am open-minded, I recognize the relevant knowledge from school which supports and implements my SAT test from daily education. Accordingly, I adapted and applied various input by studying dedicatedly at school and with myself. On the one hand, better grade and results are what I acquired,and on the other hand , I proudly received admiration from my parents, teacher; moreover, respect from other students. This has made my accomplishments such a wonderful experience and development. I always appreciate the diligence of thosethat are hardworking because it never goes to waste .

Despite the magnificent achievements I have attained, I have been working breathlessly and energetically. Concentrating on and giving priority to academics beyond my leisure. "Practice makes perfect", I have learnt to organize my time to have an efficient study both of the school and SAT. Also evaluating the work I have done and paying attention to small subjects which will facilitate my "Preparation". I have struggled, worked not only to acknowledge but go far beyond to make the best of it. Therefore, my effort has been apperceive by teachers, parents and people around me. They encourage and support my education which results? in my pleasure of studying.

Eventually, I found my pleasure in academics, which I could not since I started my education. I am grateful to share my experienceas well as inform or apprehend new things from everyday life as my supporter did. Ultimately, I endeavor to continue learning and living with the best awareness, in order to make every single minute as my precious opportunity.

Great message, but try to be more unique. By this I mean use more details, try to make it more YOU. Go into further detail of how you felt when you achieved your expected score, or detail the way your peers/ parents reacted as well as how they felt when they learned of your accomplishments.

Please read my thread! I would greatly appreciate it and tell me what you think, or what I can elaborate further on, thanks.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Preparation' - What events, activities have contributed to your own self-development