IELTS ESSAY : PREPARED FOOD

sheldon 3 / 5  
HI guys, here is my ielts essay, can u give me some advice and estimated score in ielts.
thanks a lot!!!

Topic : Food is now easier to prepare. Is this a good thing?

Nowadays, more and more people begin to select prepared food as their daily meals, since it can effectively save time which is considered as money in our modern society. However it is obvious that cooked food can bring about some negative influence result from utilizing the artificial ingredients, ignoring the nutrition of food and modifying people's eating habits. In this essay, I would like to explain why this is not a good thing based on the three reasons above.

First of all, to make their food easier to prepare and taste delicious, almost every producer adds a wide range of artificial ingredients in to the food that is now purchased by most people. Some ingredients being added have caused dire consequences. For instance, there are usually some articles in newspapers and magazines which report the relationship between certain chemical components in some food and diseases. Thus, easy-to-cook foods sometimes could be dangerous for human's health.

Not cooking fresh food will also lead to the lack of nutrition. It is truth that cooking prepared foods needs much less time in comparison with the fresh food., whereas some research has apparently demonstrated that prepared foods are unable to support enough nutrients we need, especially for children who are growing up .

In addition, cooking is one of arts humans create. The more cooked food we chosen, the more cooking skills we lose. At the increasing living pace, the majority of people tend to choose microwave as their unique cooker that help them prepare a dish in five minutes. But rare people have been aware that this has contributed to a modification of cooking habits, which may cause the loss of our custom and culture about cooking.

In conclusion, although the invention of prepared foods definitely satisfies the demand of some people who are busy in their work, it is not a good thing. Cooking is not a waste of time, contrarily, it is crucial for our health and culture.
babyevy 3 / 27  
Good structure! easy to follow and understand.however there are some mistakes:

in to the food
into the food

Some ingredients being added
Some ingredients added

food.,

The more cooked food we chosen
The more cooked food we chose,

But rare people have been aware ???
I am not sure but I think this shoul be present... maybe...a few people are aware

I can't give you an estimated score in ielts because I don't know how is it graded. :)
This is great, thanks for making this an excellent thread.

I'll add some ideas:
Nowadays, more and more people select prepared food as their daily meals, since it can effectively save time which is considered as money in our modern society. However it is ...

every producer adds a wide range of artificial ingredients in to the food that is now purchased by most people.

It is true that cooking prepared foods requires much less time in comparison with the fresh food. Yet, some research has ...

The more cooked food we choose, the more cooking skills we lose.

You write vry clearly and very well with only a few errors. This is great mastery of English. I don't know how to score the test, but I can assure you that you are already able to communicate very well in English -- better than some people who speak only English.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS ESSAY : PREPARED FOOD