ielts preperation give me a band score

GURURE 1 / 1  
Television has had a significant influence on culture of many societies.To what extent do you say television has positively or negatively affected the cultural development of our societies.

Culture in my view ,is a way of life that is accepted as a normal way of living among a population or people.I believe that television has some influence in peoples perception of issues in the society when they are televised.For example,some cultures have that women should wear trousers because of the exposure through television.

I am convinced that there are a lot of positive changes that come with television in the culture.For instance ,we used to spend time listening to stories of what was happening in history.In our days we spend time watching movies and some television programmes.This is not a bad development since we learn through of the programmes.But the effect now is that the time to listen and interact with each other has affected us immensely because viewing television.

On another note,television has changed culture in a positive way by allowing a chance of cultural analysis that happens in some televised debates.People at home are given a chance to participate by phone.These programmes have people in some societies to change their behaviours in a positive way.For example ,in in social networks people discuss issues aired on television and make informed decisions.In other societies television has an important role of education.This is a positive development technically in South Africa for instance,students can follow lessons in the television programmes .This is unlike extra lessons were traditionally students need to pay a teacher for extra lessons.Furthermore,what is happening in other cultures that other cultures may deem wrong can now be appreciated and sometimes encorparated by use of role plays .Therefore diversity of practises has been learnt through television.

There are other problems that have come through watching television,one cannot despute this fact.In my culture is not allowed to kiss in public.But a lot of people have seen that this is commonplace.We blame movies that we see on television.A lot of timethe content that we see on television is western i origin and what we see is westrn culture.So most people turn to copy the western way subconsciously the western way of life.Ultimately, we see a clash of western and African culture.

Television is a good source of information ,entertainment and one has to careful to understand their stand in culture so that they benefit positively from this tool
farina 11 / 25  
hi
please never give example in your opening para.
-This is not a bad development since we learn through of thethese programmes
-But the effect now is that the time to listen and interact with each other has affected us immensely because viewing television. this line is not connected with culture and it is giving a negative impression and your para is in the favour of the argument. you should keep the whole of the 1st para in the favour of the issue and keep all the negative ideas in the 2nd one.

- For example ,in in social networks people
-In my culture we are not allowed to
-i origin and what we see is wester n culture(?)
i hope you will find it helpful
OP GURURE 1 / 1  
thank you farina

Home / Writing Feedback / ielts preperation give me a band score