At the present time, car become one of the most important goods (instruments) in human life

aidafitria18 9 / 14 1  
Many people depend on their cars for everyday domestic, social and working needs. However, unlimited use of cars causes a number of problems.
What are some of these problems?
What can be done to reduce the use of cars?

Nowadays, car become one of important goods in human life. In town or rival places, cars are using in work and social. The unlimited of using cars cause many problems, such as traffic jam and auto accident. Unlimited car using can be reduced by limited the owners of car and using public transportation.

In big cities, traffic jam is a common problem that often happened in many times, specifically in the morning when human are going to start their activities and in the afternoon when everybody is going home from work. The traffic jam will becomes more chaos when many cars trapped in traffic. This problem happened because every human want to drive their own car and not using public transportation. They think that drive own car is more flexible than take any transportation.

In addition, many car user are under the age and have no drive cards. They get the car as parents and make it just like a common goods. It is reported that auto accidents are caused by the young people. They use to use car as a personal transportation to get to school or just hang out with their friends. Young people still has great adrenaline and so brave to take a high risk on the street. They drive the car with crazy speed. They can not control their self and it is the main causing auto accident.

In conclusion, problems caused by unlimited car using actually can be reduced by decrease the number of car user. The government has to make a strict polisy about it. I suggest that every house actually can have one car maximal and the student is forbidden to drive car to school. The school usually provides some school bus or they can take a city transportation to go to school.

(296 words)
ZiadRasyid24 10 / 15 3  
Hi aidafitria, let me you a hand, this is my suggestions for you. I hope it will develop your writing skill

1. Nowadays (At the present time) , car become one of the most important goods (instruments) in human life. In town or rival places, cars are using in work and socia l cars are used to help them acces transportation to wherever they need such to work or colleagues . However , there also drawbacks for the unlimited of using cars cause many problems , such as traffic jam, gas emission , and autoa number of accidents . In my opinion, these problems can be managed by create some new regulations by the goverments with the aim of reduce the number of carsUnlimited car using can be reduced by limited ... .

I hope it is helpful.. Please recheck it again ...
Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / At the present time, car become one of the most important goods (instruments) in human life