At the present time, the televised talent show are famous programs in many countries.

Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Question : Televised talent show have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

Television show needs more interesting program to entertain every person. At the present time, the televised talent show are famous programs in many societies. Some people think if aptitude program in television just entertainment. In my opinion, it is not only entertainment but also the most important thing is a good system to find people who have natural skill.

Talented program in television makes people to see the brilliant aptitude in something. The TV program gives fresh performance from gifted people and entertaining most people that see it. For example, talented performance shows many different ability, that the viewers have not seen before. It brings every person to enjoy the performance with favoring some participants.

However, aptitude competition in TV is the best way to find the people who have unexpected ability. I think, talented people have opportunity to succeed more than the others, but they do not have manner to get their dreams. For example the singing competition in TV, many gifted people have great skill to sing a song. Also we can find them by talented television program and it helps them to succeed.

In conclusion, I do not think if talented competition in TV just entertainment show. I think, it is not only popular program in society, but also it is a way to demonstrate unexpected skill, how to find the people who have natural ability in something. I strongly believe, talented television gives an opportunity to point out their ordinary skill around the world.
jomul01 14 / 14 1  
Hi, fadhilah ! here are several my suggestions

Television show needs more interesting program to entertain every person.(in my opinion the previous sentence can be written like this) TV show with amusement program is highly demanding at this time since they the there is a pressing need in entertainment.At the present time, the televised talent show are famous programs in many societies. Some people think if aptitude program in television just entertainment. At the present time, the televised talent show(s) are (or you change "are" with "is" if what do you mean is singular) famous programs in many societies, while others think if aptitude program ...

... also the most important thing is a good system to find people who have natural skill. is act as a finest method ...

Talented program in television makes people to see the brilliant aptitude in something .(in my opinion the previous sentence can be written like this, so it looks more complex) Furthermore, people will believe what they see, likewise the actual aptitude evidence that they see in television. The TV program gives (a) fresh performance from gifted ...

... shows many different ability(ies) , that the viewers ...

overall it is a great step to learn writting task ! keep up a goodwork, regards

Home / Writing Feedback / At the present time, the televised talent show are famous programs in many countries.