At present, the way people look and their dress become an identity for them

nurainiyusuf16 47 / 83 6  
Some people say that the clothes people wear are the most important indicatior of what they are like. Others, however, say that people should no be judged by the clothes they wear.

At present, the way people look and their dress become an identity for them. Some people argue the fabrics that people wear is the most important indication of what they are like. Due to people who use a suit cloth is seen as an executive while people who use casual clothes is judged as less education people. Others say that it is not fair to judge people by the way they look.

For a particular situation, judging people by the clothes they wear is allowed like in workplace. For example, workers usually have two different type of dress. The first is casual look. It is connected to flexible people or people who take flexibility as priority in their job. So, they will look more enjoyable than others. The second is suit dress which is usually used by people who look so serious and most of their task is relate to public, promotion, or consumes. They look more formal.

However, what people wear do not the most important indicator what they are look like. Personally, I believe that people clothing is one way to predict how people do like but it is not the best. Aside from dress, there are a plenty of things that more important aspects to judge people. Such as behaviour, social relationships, and the way people speak. For instance, a famous businessman from Indonesia, Bob Sadino, always uses casual cloth, short pants, and old shirt which do not presence his real looks. He thinks that what he do in society and his passions in business are more important than dress.

To sum up, it is not fair to judge people by their clothing since there are so many things that can be looked despite how they look.
ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
Hei, i will give you suggestion:

Others, however , say that people should no be judged by the clothes they wear.

At present, the way people look and their dress become an identity for them(Make it clear) ] i think it will be good if you say " people usually judge others by the way their dress that shows her identity.

... that people clothing clothes of people which they wear is one way to predict how ...

Home / Writing Feedback / At present, the way people look and their dress become an identity for them