The presented table highlights information of train transportation in four countries in 2007

fardan10 18 / 25 1  
The presented table highlights information of train transportation in four countries in 2007 categorized in the three features. Number of passangers counted in percentage, travel distance on average kilometers, and trail carry counted in billions of tons. Overall, it can be seen that length of passenger journey was dominated by Japan, while USA carried most amount of cargo by rail.

A closer look at to the data, the longest travel accounted for 1,980 kilometres by Japan with the highest percentage in number of passenger as well at 27 percent. There was an almost similar number both UK and Italy in distance travel each 770 kilometers and 780 kilometres. However, USA stood at the shorter distance.

On the other hand, U.S transported a vast amount of cargo carried at 2,820, although it was the lowest percentage in the number of passanger at a very small number. Likewise in distance feature, there was an alike number in cargo carried among UK, Japan, and Italy at about more than a fifth. However Italy witnessed at the least number at 21.9.

ANSOR99 10 / 6 3  
Hello Fardan...When i read your essay, i realize that there are some corrections for you, i hope these can help your writing to be better, here below:

A closer look (looked) at to the data, the longest travel accounted for 1,980 kilometres by(in) Japan with (...) passenger as well at(of) 27 percent.
... distance travel each 770 kilometers and 780 kilometres, (respectively) .

... although it was the lowest percentage(proportion) in the number of passanger at(in) a very small number.
... cargo carried among UK, Japan, and Italy at about more than a fifth. However Italy witnessed at the least number at 21.9.

Note: Bro, do not forget to arrange your sentence well in order to make readers easily to understand, and then..please...pay more attention how to use the grammar well such as preposition, tenses, appropriate word, using synonim, and article. Those are only little things, but make less value your essay. Break a leg!

Home / Writing Feedback / The presented table highlights information of train transportation in four countries in 2007