The budgets should be centered on illness prevention services by fostering a healthy lifestyle

nhinguyen2611 1 / -  

prevention is better than cure

It is more important to spend public money on promoting a healthy lifestyle in order to prevent illness than to spend it on the treatment of people who are already ill. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Few individuals contend that the government budgets should be centered on illness prevention services by fostering a healthy lifestyle instead of being allocated for disease treatment. To a certain extend I totally agree that prevention is better than cure since there are enormous benefits whether inhabitants' health condition is widely promoted by effective national policies.

To begin with, the more government money spending on enhancing the healthy lifestyle, the more quality of life in the general population improves. This upgrade could bring in a decrease of mobility and mortality rate of not only infectious diseases but also noninfectious diseases. Therefore, it could save a huge amount of expenditure for patients undergoing medical treatment as well as for funeral expenses whether they pass away. For example, the fees spending on buying insulin pens in order to cure diabetes is immensely expensive, compared with the gentle cost of healthy living such as gym ticket or fresh food.

On the other hand, there are several conditions that cannot be given medical treatment successfully, hence we ought not to underestimate the importance of the prevention strategy. This means if people get incurable diseases, they will not be handled completely. In these cases, it is likely that prevention is more important than treatment, the government expenses consequently should be prioritized for health promotion programs. Hypertension is a case in point, a person gets must take hypertension drugs and maintain a healthy lifestyle until the end of life, therefore, a national budget ought to be allocated for advertisement for raising public awareness about hypertension.

In conclusion, the investment in prevention strategies can bring in enormous advantages including fostering healthy living and avoiding uncurable conditions. I firmly spending more expenditure on preventive services would have more fruitful impacts on our society overall in the near future.
To a certain extend I totally agree

When you say"to a certain extent ", that indicates a limitation to your agreement. While saying " I totally agree" refers to an unlimited support to a particular point of view. Your sentence presentation is therefore confusing and lacking in a clear opinion presentation.

enormous benefits whether inhabitants'

for funeral expenses whether they pass away.

Whether - conjunction; used to introduce the first of two or more alternatives
When - adverb; at the time or in the event that
You are not making a reference to an alternative in this sentence. The word when is more aligned with the meaning you wish to convey.

decrease of mobility

mobility - noun; the quality of being mobile.
morbidity - noun; the proportion of sickness or of a specific disease in a geographical locality.
You are using words without knowing the correct reference to the meaning. At this rate you may already get a failing L. R. score. Be sure of the word tobe used and meaning prior to usage.

These are repeated errors throughout the essay. The writing mistakes that you have in this essay are all consistent with TA, L.R., C + C, and GRA deductions. You may not get a satisfactory score in the end.

Home / Writing Feedback / The budgets should be centered on illness prevention services by fostering a healthy lifestyle