It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves.

Junisha111p 11 / 21 4  
"A man is known for his social activity and how well he is in the society" how perfect this line can guide people. Sometime social group will divert people more their goal. Sometime society will help people in good advice. So, in the mention line, I do not agree with writer completely due to following reasons.

First, the identity of any person cannot be only judge by his identity in the social group. Person is judge by his capability is work in his interest field. Now a day, people start judging another person on his social activity such how much he is active in general participation, but it is not the actual measurement of a person identity. In the modern world where Facebook, Twitter and what's up has made people and activities in these website are called as social activity similarly group on these website is called as social group, on the other hand person would not have even met 90 percent of people in such group. If somebody has not done well in his life or not doing the same social group will make his fun. People work in the room and innovate such a good invention which change the life of people and give an identity to inventor. For instance, Thomas Alpha, inventor of electric bulb, he has not a good social group or he was not very much activity in social activity, but through is talent and hard work he has change the world and did true social service by providing electric bulb. It is clear from this passage that person true identity is not judge by his social activity.

Similarly, society, which contains different people with different mentality, has different thought. If someone is very much active in the social group then he will present his thought for advice then there are possibilities that he may not receive a good advice. The way a person has decided his dream or work cannot be judge by other person completely. So, society some time misjudges the thing and will give bad advice. Galileo, one of great observer of his time, has experience that earth is not flat but spherical shape. When he has presented his idea in society, society people almost become his enemy, later he has sentence for death. So, society is not always good in the judging things.

However, sometimes society changes the life of many people. As mention in previous paragraph that society has almost all kind of people. Some people are truly talented in some skill, which inspire many people, for instance, suppose a person, who has not a good motive to drive, lack of advice, if he is in social activity then he will observe people and their activity. There are chances that he will choose his career out of it. He may take the advice and get a clear idea about his future life. Clearly, society did give a good thing for some people, but a true picture is that a person should be good in balancing his life in social and personal life. It will developed is skill to interact people and developed inter personal skill.

In the aforementioned points from the passage, It is quite elucidated that social group sometime misguide people. Some people do not understand the feeling of other and start commenting something which is not good for his future. It is also mention that some time society leads people a good direction in the life. So, person should connect with social group and be good in his work which will give him a real identity.
beckybob2009 1 / 2  
People work in the room and innovate such a good invention which change the life of people and give an identity to inventor.
People work in the room and innovate for such a good invention which change the life of people and give an identity to inventor.

Home / Writing Feedback / It is primarily through our identification with social groups that we define ourselves.