THE PRINCIPLE OF A WIND TURBINE IN GENERATING ELECTRICITY

Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
The diagram presents the principles of a wind turbine in generating electricity. To generate the power, a wind turbine is mainly ran by four series of components. Further detail indicates that a wind turbine is required certain level of heights to maximize energy resource.

As the first mechanism, the propeller blade which made of fibreglass or wood and propped by a steel tower is forced by the wind flows. This stage starts up the other parts. Following this, the sensor of the wind turbine is activated causing the wind sensor records air current whilst it sends information to computer. Next, the direction and the angle of turbine blades will be navigated and suited based on the wind flows. Once it has been adjusted, the constant rotation which generates from the spin will supply electricity.

It is interesting to note that the varied power which generated by the wind turbine depends on where the turbine placed on. For the short-tall domestic turbine, the generator produces 100 kilowatts. On the other hand, the wind turbine which set above sea level or mounted on the higher place will produce more power up to 1.5 megawatts electricity.
akbarmappiare 31 / 469 275  
Hi Yusuf.
These are my thoughts for your writing

To generate the power, a wind turbine is mainly ran by four series of components

Actually, this is a good overview. However, it's better if you make this clearer that it is the overview sentence with locating the introductory sentence. "OVERALL, IT IS CAN BE SEEN THAT...... OVERALL, IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT...

Apart from that, There is a different perspective. In my mind, a computer nearly the turbine is a part of it because this has a function to adjust the blades, so the turbine actually consists of five main elements. Be careful when you analyze the picture. You have to cover all of the key features in your explanation as it includes into task response. It should even be reviewed in the body paragraph to expalain detailed information.

blade which made

It looked odd. You should omit which as well. "BLADE MADE.... "

You have not found explanation about the generator in the first body paragraph whereas you have stated that you would mention the generator as the element of the turbine based on the overview made.

overall, you have created the good writing.
GOOD LUCK

Home / Writing Feedback / THE PRINCIPLE OF A WIND TURBINE IN GENERATING ELECTRICITY