A 3D-printed jumbo jet? A resume of a talk given by Bastian Schaefer

ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
This is a resume of a talk giving by Bastian Schaefer. Its original title is " A 3D-printed jumbo jet?". You can find his video in ted.

People cannot know about the future. We only have the visions about it. For instance humans have begun their future aeroplane since the early of 21st century when they built the first ocean plane. In fact, it was totally different from the actual plane. Bastian said that he has cooperated with Air Bus and constructed a future design of a plane that is more durable. They aim to provide some individual needs in the upcoming airplane such as more spaces, health promotion, more pleasure treats, more productive, and more facilities to use the latest technology. Therefore, they use a wide range of technologies to make it true, for example there are not more windows in the designed plane but it will be changed by natural light. Another effort is they should be find lighter material to put on the aircraft. Al in all, they promise about future aeroplanes that is completely different from those existed these days.
Hi Eka, below are a few suggestions to enhance your essay.

- People cannot know about thewill never know what the future holds .
- For instance, ( don't forget your punctuation marks )
- humans havepeople begun their future aeroplane

- some individualpeoples needs in the upcoming
- effort is that they should be able to find - lighter material to putbe placed on the aircraft.
- Al inOver all, they promised about - from those that existed these days.

There you have it Eka, overall, this summary is well written, just a few modifications to correct much needed sentences that needs correction.
I hope you follow through with the suggestions and keep writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / A 3D-printed jumbo jet? A resume of a talk given by Bastian Schaefer